Luton Away

I'm going for my first time, can someone confirm or dispel stories I've heard...

1. The one way system is an absolute nightmare.

2. The away turnstile is in someone's house.

3. You have to go through their back garden to get into the ground.

4. It is physically impossible to sit down (not that I'd want to) as you get approximately 30 cm leg room.

I'm going for my first time, can someone confirm or dispel stories I've heard...

4. It is physically impossible to sit down (not that I'd want to) as you get approximately 30 cm leg room.

Yes that's about it all true

It's not far from where i live which is the only thing going for it

Going after work

1. I remember getting nearly lost on Barlow's coach once (not a rare occurence!)

2. Well, you enter an alleyway between two terraced houses.

3. Away turnstles are at the end of the said alleyway.

4. Yes, legroom is tight but not impossibly so - perhaps similar to behind the director's box on our main stand. B)

Not forgetting the dirtiest seats I've ever sat in at a football ground! Was the 1st game of the new season....they couldn't be bothered to clean them down for the start of it.

Orient last year was worst for me, when the wind had blown dust all over the stand, filthy. Even Blackpool bothered to clean the seats!

Train is 27 quid from mills hill and official club coaches are 20 quid.

I know that people have previously flied down to Luton but does anyone know of any websites where I could get a cheap flight down from?

is that return? sounds very cheap?

Yup I'll be going, only down the road from me and I'm payin me father in cos it's on his birthday.

We better win though cos there's a girl in my history class who says she's a Luton fan, you know, one of them fans who say they support a team but know f*** all about football :angry: she annoys the hell out of me

is that return? sounds very cheap?

I hope it's not,I was planning on giving it a miss on sat because Luton is a s@@t hole and i'm skint,but 27 quid return,i can feel a sickie coming on :sick01::naughty:

[/size] Horrible, horrible place. Agreed, possibly one of the rankest places in England.

Can't wait to see the loo roll on sale in the street again.

^_^

Great Fans at Luton - similar to the decent Latics mob - Bedfordshire Yeoman before the game I think :D

1. Yep, only ground I got lost travelling too, ended up miles out, picking up a random Luton fan who gave us directions to parking in Asda near the ground.

2. Row of terraced house and one knocked through to form the entrance, quite smart actually

3. Yep and up a shed load of rusty stairs

How this ground even has a safety certificate I'll never know.