scores on the doors

Watching the cricket in the vain hope England won't cock it up - they will. Thought I would do my points for the day as it's lunch time , I know it gets confusing.

Lardarse - 6 did ok, still scares me when he has to bend down, think his back will snap.

Row z - 7 Did well. good pen, brave to take it especially after the cheating dipper spent so long triyng to be injured :lol: defended well and did his fair share of attacking

Lomax - 7 dead solid not one error he's getting better

Hazel - 6 OK Wish he wouldnt take free kicks

Stam - 6 Good . no mistake of the day today.

Dean - 7 Keep saying 'this has been his best game for us' Said it today Getting better, will still have some shockers tho'. KTF with him

Allot- 7 Solid, good scrapping did ok

Macca -7 as per usual, totally selfless perfomance. Or the other view would be lazy and hiding

Taylor - 7 Still frustrating but a skillful lad who was way out of position to score . Good man

Lewie - 8 Same as deano. This lad has real class but will still do some daft things whilst trying to be Ronaldo. Good to see him score, not even he could miss that! Could be a real good un

Leary - 7 Thiught he was a good signing even tho' he was shocking on tuesday. Held it up well and showed some good skill

Well done boys!!!

Hazel - 6 OK Wish he wouldnt take free kicks

Stam - 6 Good . no mistake of the day today.

How can someone be ok, and the next fella be good yet still both get 6's.....i thought hazell was outstanding for large parts of today, reliably backed up by stammy..

Crossley - 7

Eardley - Much better second half - 7

Hazell - 8

Stam - 7

Lomax - 6.5

Smalley - 7

Macdonald - 8

Allot - 8

Taylor - 8

Allesendra - 7

Constantine - 7

How can someone be ok, and the next fella be good yet still both get 6's.....i thought hazell was outstanding for large parts of today, reliably backed up by stammy..

you fail to take account of the hidden variable i.e. i am on my second botle of Wolf Blass Syrah :)

Allot- 7 Solid, good scrapping did ok

Well done boys!!!

Only 7 !!!

Every time they got in a dangerous position, who was there to break it up again and again...Allot. A 9 from me today, and that from somebody who raised an eye brow on his return.

Crossley - 6 only because he had nothing to do

Eardley - 7 hits to many balls long, at times guilty of hoof ball, but he performed better yesterday

Hazell - 8 solid at the back again

Stam - 7 better performance again

Lomax - 7 never spectacular, always solid

Smalley - 8 willing to run at oppo and good feet

Macdonald - 7 does the quiet things well

Allot - 7 another consistantly solid player. no change today

Taylor - 8 imo his best performance of the season. beat his man time and again and actually put crosses in

Allesendra - 9 MOM good play for the penalty, and good positioning for the goal.

Constantine - 6 quiet again, but give him time to show his fitness and he will come good

Constantine - 6 quiet again, but give him time to show his fitness and he will come good

Nah he will go back to leeds

His fitness doesn't look too bad but he just needs a bit more sharpness, which will come with matches. Liked the look of him yesterday but it remains to be seen whether he will get that sharpness in the month he is with us (and what then happens if he does!)

Crossley - 6 - Not a lot to do really, couple of decent punches and a good save.

Eardley - 7 - Attacked space a few times which is a nice change.

Hazell - 8 - Solid as a rock.

Stam - 6 - Looked a little rushed at times, but did well enough.

Lomax - 6 - Couple of simple errors, but pushed forwards well.

Smalley - 8 - Ran and Ran. Won countless headers coming in off the touch line. Great performane.

Macdonald - 7 - Did what needed to be done. Pushed on well at times.

Allot - 8 - Won everything. Fantastic performance.

Taylor - 7 - Beat the man, challenged their winger enough to keep him from pushing on. Good showing.

Allesendra - 10 - MOM by a distance. An astonishing performance. Had lumps kicked out of him by their big bald defender but won +70% of the balls into him and turned his man on countless occasions.

Constantine - 7 - Looks a little short of full fitness, but ran hard and won his knock downs/ons well. Enough to think we should keep him if we can.

Crossley - 6 - nothing to do

Eardley - 7 - Better performance from him, although the player he was up against was terrible.

Hazell - 8 - Solid, what we've come to expect from him really.

Stam - 7 - Good performance

Lomax - 8 - For me one of our better players at the club, always consistent.

Smalley - 8 - Always looking to run at Tranmere, good performance.

Macdonald - 7 - Looked better now he doesn't get dragged into wide positions.

Allot - 9 - Man Of The Match. I think it's fair to say he's surprised us all...

Taylor - 8 - Best performance this season. Had a couple of decent shots saved, and took his goal well ( :lol: )

Allesendra - 9 - His hold up play is superb, good to get his first goal aswell.

Constantine - 7 - Didn't go on Tuesday, but from what i've been hearing this was a huge improvement. Did well for the goal.

Lardarse - 6 did ok, still scares me when he has to bend down, think his back will snap.

Row z - 7 Did well. good pen, brave to take it especially after the cheating dipper spent so long triyng to be injured :lol: defended well and did his fair share of attacking

Well done boys!!!

Oi! Copyright Oafcprozac! :deal::bat: