Just seen the goals...

Was Leons assist for Lewi's goal a defo cross or shot? only Leon truely knows!!! There was certainly some comedy errors by the Trannies. I bet Ronnie was absolutely hating it.

At the time I thought it was a shot, seen it again and not sure it was neither! Great to see Lewi finally bag, needs to do it regularly now...

question i have is what the hell was mullins doing for the taylor goal? was it a back pass? a mistimed clearence? whatever it was it was comical. so glad Ronnie went and we wernt lumped with that excuse for a player. Same could be said for Moore.

and also, what exactly was Taylor claiming for, before he tapped the goal in? couldnt see anything Tranmere did which was illegal (on the pitch, obv, no doubt much illegalness was done yesterday by the poormans scouser)

question i have is what the hell was mullins doing for the taylor goal? was it a back pass? a mistimed clearence? whatever it was it was comical. so glad Ronnie went and we wernt lumped with that excuse for a player. Same could be said for Moore.

and also, what exactly was Taylor claiming for, before he tapped the goal in? couldnt see anything Tranmere did which was illegal (on the pitch, obv, no doubt much illegalness was done yesterday by the poormans scouser)

Claiming it had already crossed the line perhaps?