See Yesterdays Goals Here! oafc vs trfc

KYLEOAFC

Shows what I said about Alessandra, his strength for that goal was one of dozens of occasions where he held his man off with apparent ease.

Agreed. I thought he had an excellent game yesterday but still needs to learn when to release the ball and the most opportune time. It'll come with experience, hopefully.

Agreed. I thought he had an excellent game yesterday but still needs to learn when to release the ball and the most opportune time. It'll come with experience, hopefully.

Lewis has the attributes and potential that's obvious.

The only thing I would like to see him do more of, or better is to try and fight for a better position with his marker when receiving a pass to his feet.

The first half he wasn't reading the passes and was nowhere near at times but second half there was a marked improvement.

He just needs to fight a bit more when out of possession for his position, that said congrats to him for his first senior goal.

Lets hope it gives him the confidence to improve his game and build up his goal tally!

:applause1:

Edited by KYLEOAFC

Lewis has the attributes and potential that's obvious.

The only thing I would like to see him do more of, or better is to try and fight for a better position with his marker when receiving a pass to his feet.

The first half he wasn't reading the passes and was nowhere near at times but second half there was a marked improvement.

He just needs to fight a bit more when out of possession for his position, that said congrats to him for his first senior goal.

Lets hope it gives him the confidence to improve his game and build up his goal tally!

:applause1:

I agree, he expects the ball to come to him at times instead of moving or adjusting his position to MAKE sure he gets it. Still a hell of a lot of potential in the lad.

Love how Taylor is celebrating his goal well before it goes in! Absolute comical defending.

Lovely turn by Alessandra bamboozling the defender in the build-up to his goal. Thoroughly deserved, he really makes defenders work hard to keep him at bay. Definite penalty too after a fine through ball by the Tranmere midfielder!