whats happened to Chaddy?

Erm, that would be the one game i missed in 3 and a half years then when i was in the box will it?

Just to confirm, Chaddy will NOT be at the Millwall game. Situations beyond my control im afraid.

You were ill on Boxing Day too.

Erm, yes, i forgot about that, but i dont think that exactly counts as missing a game. I was seriously ill that day. The only reason i went was because my missus was in the box and i got talked into sitting up there with two coats on and did not enjoy it what so ever. What makes it worse is that i actually turned up that day with my gear ready to do it, but on seeing me i was told by several staff NOT to be stupid enought o be chaddy that day.

Saying that, how many people do you know who go in work with a chest infection AND tonsilitis at the same time?

Erm, yes, i forgot about that, but i dont think that exactly counts as missing a game. I was seriously ill that day. The only reason i went was because my missus was in the box and i got talked into sitting up there with two coats on and did not enjoy it what so ever. What makes it worse is that i actually turned up that day with my gear ready to do it, but on seeing me i was told by several staff NOT to be stupid enought o be chaddy that day.

Saying that, how many people do you know who go in work with a chest infection AND tonsilitis at the same time?

I'll stand in for you if you want Chaddy. I'm very popular on here.... Just need a xxxl outfit. !!! :grin::grin: