Insprial Carpets after Luton

Phil Collins? Are you serious?

I certainly don't want to feel him coming in my hair tonight....... :shock:

That conjures up the most vile image :shock:

For complete accuracy, the night we were in the place was 'Hardcore Garage' night. Now I Can't Dance, so we didn't stop long. However, a poster on the wall proudly announced that the follwoing Wednesday was Phil Collins night.

For complete accuracy, the night we were in the place was 'Hardcore Garage' night. Now I Can't Dance, so we didn't stop long. However, a poster on the wall proudly announced that the follwoing Wednesday was Phil Collins night.

I looked at getting one of those "Hardcore Garages" sue%20Lil.JPG

But they snag your clothes if you stagger into them during a barbecue, so I bought a shed instead.

Edited by Rick

You must have a small car.

That's where me, the wife and a random little kid live.

You have to be really careful how you park the car though, or else it can be diffilcult walking round it to go for a wee during the night.

Guest M_OAFC

For complete accuracy, the night we were in the place was 'Hardcore Garage' night.

'Hardcore Garage' so thats what they call it is it. I can't dance either but I was equally as happy to leave on account of the fact that the so called music was :censored: as I was for my lack of fancy footwork. In fairness though the bass player on all those recordings was awesome, it's just a shame there was nobody else in his band. Still, it was probably better than Phil Collins night.