• Rocky Road End
    • Main Stand
    • Chaddy
    • Leave me alone, I don't even go in the NSM Stand

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people were, of course, asked on Saturday, but for the sake of those who weren't and just to see how opinion is swaying...

I was five minutes late getting into the ground so I missed out. Anyway, main stand is where I've selected for the benefit of this poll. Lower paddock.

I was five minutes late getting into the ground so I missed out. Anyway, main stand is where I've selected for the benefit of this poll. Lower paddock.

this is reflecting the survey i did on sat, seems very few will move to the Chaddy, and i found that the older the person will sit in the mainstand while the younger will sit in the rocky, except of course the odd one who bucks the trend

Edited by philliggi

Reasons for not going in main stand:

1- Full of moaners (yes more)

2- I can't be bothered slotting in around the regulars

3- Seats are shocking

4- No atmosphere

5- Too far from away fans to wind up!

RRE for me - The question is, would we get the big or little bit?

this is reflecting the survey i did on sat, seems very few will move to the rocky, and i found that the older the person will sit in the mainstand while the younger will sit in the rocky, except of course the odd one who bucks the trend

None of those I walked down with who went in the Paddock got surveyed. Think there was about a dozen of us as well.

Rocky Road End for me. I wont go anywhere near the Chaddy again. At least not in it's current state. Main Stand is tolerable for pre season and the odd league cup game, but couldnt see myself in there all season.

Hmm, odd that. I've commented in red...

1- Full of moaners (yes more) I'm pretty sure you're going to get that wherever you go

2- I can't be bothered slotting in around the regulars Ummm, not quite sure what this means.

3- Seats are shocking And they were better in the NSM?

4- No atmosphere Think outside the box. Maybe not now but probably will be when the majority of the others go in there

5- Too far from away fans to wind up! Aye. Always high up on the list of priorities for me, that is.

The big reason for me is I hate being behind the goal. Unless it's away and you have little choice. I'd always prefer to be at the side.

2- I can't be bothered slotting in around the regulars

3- Seats are shocking

4- No atmosphere

5- Too far from away fans to wind up!

RRE for me - The question is, would we get the big or little bit?

if they could fit us in the small section they should move us between small and large section depending on who we are playing!!!!!

then if we are playing someone who will fill it all (very rare) just put us in the chaddy becuase i wouldnt be bothered for a few games.....

None of those I walked down with who went in the Paddock got surveyed. Think there was about a dozen of us as well.

Rocky Road End for me. I wont go anywhere near the Chaddy again. At least not in it's current state. Main Stand is tolerable for pre season and the odd league cup game, but couldnt see myself in there all season.

We were there up to about 5 minutes before kick off.

If you were later than that it's your own fault! :wink:

Thats absolute tosh. I spent some time in the Broadway stand before I moved back to the main stand I can say in full confidence that they are both the same when it comes to moaners.

Guest oa_exile

Hmm, odd that. I've commented in red...

The big reason for me is I hate being behind the goal. Unless it's away and you have little choice. I'd always prefer to be at the side.

Nah , not biting that Jamie , basically your just a tight arse :ass3: who wants to save £4.00 :tongue1:

RRE for me

And for me, chaddy end is bobbings and sitting near the drum would annoy me after a while.

Do they sell beer in the RRE end? If they don't i will change my mind and go to the main stand. Is the frizzell bar still there?

Small section of the RRE for me, best stand in the stadium, no argument. I would move the chaddy there while we are at it. Only way to get the stadium rocking while the develpoment is going on.

Nah , not biting that Jamie , basically your just a tight arse :ass3: who wants to save £4.00 :tongue1:

RRE for me

Oh yeah, in an ideal world it's all about saving money for me. But I'd still rather sit at the side. Always.

How can you tell if someone is offside if you're behind the goal? Or shout at the linesman when he gets one wrong?

I was surveyed on Saturday, and said that I would go wherever the Boundary Blues Lounge ends up, with my daughter.

I'd prefer to sit in the Rochdale Road Stand.

Does anybody know where the Boundary Blues Lounge is going to end up?

Guest oa_exile
Oh yeah, in an ideal world it's all about saving money for me. But I'd still rather sit at the side. Always.

How can you tell if someone is offside if you're behind the goal? Or shout at the linesman when he gets one wrong?

:whoosh: Oooooooh , listen to you , someones easy peezy this morning :tongue1:

RRE for me. I think it's an opportunity to turn the tide with the atmosphere. Lets get a proper group who want to make some noise together, rather than spread out the length of the Lookers and give it some. Plus, despite what Old Father Time says, the acoustics ARE better in there and we will be able to stop away teams dominating the singing.

I was surveyed on Saturday, and said that I would go wherever the Boundary Blues Lounge ends up, with my daughter.

I'd prefer to sit in the Rochdale Road Stand.

Does anybody know where the Boundary Blues Lounge is going to end up?

Don't think even the Boundary Blues committee know where the lounge is going to end up yet, Latic. Don't even know whether there is space in main stand for them.

RRE for me. I think it's an opportunity to turn the tide with the atmosphere. Lets get a proper group who want to make some noise together, rather than spread out the length of the Lookers and give it some. Plus, despite what Old Father Time says, the acoustics ARE better in there and we will be able to stop away teams dominating the singing.

Completely agree. Get all the people who want to sing in the Rocky road end and let rip! Would be great to sing at boundary park again, not had a good sing song for ages. :disappointed:

I didn't get asked on Saturday because i turned up with about 5 minutes to go as I picked my dad up at Piccadilly. I'd like to go in the RRE end as the Chaddy has no bar, the bars in the main stand are appalling (admittedly the last time i was in there you could smoke), the seats aren't the greatest in the Main Stand especially with its season ticket holders having already got most of the good ones (some with fringe benefits eh IC?) and i think we need to use the Rocky road end more especially to prevent teams using the whole end as generally our record when this happens is not good. However realistically its not my decision and i will probably go where my dad and the people from my local (in heywood) go.