OWTB - OAFC Announcement

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
SW and Inspiral look pretty pleased to be there. LL looks like he is posing for Grattan circa 1985 and Ackey has just fell out of bed hasn't he?

KtF,

Derek.

Spot on ! *LL was indeed Mr Grattan 1985* and Ackey will give you some excuse about himself him playing in an OWTB football match shortly before the pickie was taken.

* Rumour has it he has just put himself into the pot for Mr Primark 2008

Guest oa_exile
*Ahem*

Shows what Exile knows, Ackey didnt play, he was too scared.............of ducking out of headers

Then Derek must be right then :)

Guest sheridans_world
And we can now reveal the truth about why SW felt the need to duck beneath a muddy ball with the Tranmere net bulging...

I didnt see any nets!! :lol:

Spot on ! *LL was indeed Mr Grattan 1985* and Ackey will give you some excuse about himself him playing in an OWTB football match shortly before the pickie was taken.

* Rumour has it he has just put himself into the pot for Mr Primark 2008

I'll have you know that jumper was a H&M original... cost over five English pounds that top did!!

Guest sheridans_world
I'll have you know that jumper was a H&M original... cost over five English pounds that top did!!

It's nice you are going to visit the people that made it :wink:

Guest oa_exile
It's nice you are going to visit the people that made it :wink:

Moving even more Off Topic , did anyone watch the The Fake Trade on Channel 4 last night ? (was also on last week)

Leeslover is that your best side? It appears you are indeed experienced in modelling for Grattan............lol but at least it wasn't swimwear!!!!!

I actually said to myself in the morning that I bet IC complains about my shirt not being ironed. True to form, the old woman didn't let me down. That's actually one of the least bad posed photos of me in years and I am not perceptibly drunk, I remembered not to smile and thereby look like an inbred escapee from an asylum.

The swimwear photos are in Stu's cupboard safely under lock and key. Alan said he wanted some sort of hold over us just in case :wink:

I actually said to myself in the morning that I bet IC complains about my shirt not being ironed. True to form, the old woman didn't let me down. That's actually one of the least bad posed photos of me in years and I am not perceptibly drunk, I remembered not to smile and thereby look like an inbred escapee from an asylum.

The swimwear photos are in Stu's cupboard safely under lock and key. Alan said he wanted some sort of hold over us just in case :wink:

who's the fella sat next to Alan Hardy

Guest oa_exile
Under the agreement, Latics will bear the operating costs of the site and earn per-hit advertising revenue from the minimally-intrusive sites already added by web partners Perform Group. Additionally the two parties have entered into a merchandising agreement which will expand upon the current policy of club/OWTB branded merchandise being sold via both the Club Shop and OWTB.

Great move and will help Rummy with the burden of costs etc. Does the bit I've highlighted in bold mean that, as fans, we should click on the banner advertising on OWTB to gain extra revenue for the club?

No-one has to click on the banners, Perform Group (PTV) track the stats based on page views so the revenue isn't generate per click.

So just browsing the board in the usual way is fine.