• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top: Sheridans_World, Leeslover, Ackey

Bottom: Alan Hardy, Inspiral_Carpet

2321001066_9f80efd0cb.jpg

You know what, if I didnt know you lot were the cool, fast living cats that you are... I would look at you and say - "Look at those scruffy geeks, bloomin eck, I bet they are the type who spend all day talking to thier imaginary 'cyberfriends' on the internet instead of experiencing real life and actually having friends"

.... oh..... that would be right then...

Could none of the good looking members of the mod team make it... like... errrr... emmmmm, well....

... oh again.....

I'm sure i've seen the back row before in the news.... looks like the line-up from the last time they did a raid on the red-light district in Barnsley... Punter (centre), with two of Yorkshires finest Hookers....

I could go on... that picture is brilliant....

I hope you all read the contract and made sure you really were actually signing away owtb and not you souls, the Devil can take many forms.

Have no fear SC.

I wrote the Contract and can guarantee that it will ensure the comment on here will remain totally independent from The Club. I've agreed contracts with the Devil himself in the past and not just wannabe demons like Alan Hardy! :)

We remain on our own Server, in Rummy's name and with our own Moderating Team and continue to pay our own bills (which are then reimbursed by the Club) so can pull the plug if we get into "conflict" OAFC. They can do the same in certain circumstances as well so it cuts both ways. Doubt it will happen though as both OAFC and OWTB know the value of a Messageboard generating 10 million (and rising) hits per month in terms of Advertising Revenue. None of us who set up and have run this Board have ever taken a penny from the website (and most of us have lost money through donations) and so it is now fantastic that the Club can benefit to a significant extent.

The deal we have ensures that OWTB will continue to operate free from the worry of fund-raising and that OAFC will benefit massively from Advertising Revenue from Perform Group and their Partners. As OWTB, in due course we will also get additional funding for things like the OWTB Football Team; various competitions and other events and activities which will benefit Members.

Plus we are guaranteed to Sponsor a ginger haired player every Season and we understand that Mark Allott is booked in for a "tangerine-rinse" at Giacomo and Piero later this week. :grin:

As OWTB, in due course we will also get additional funding for things like the OWTB Football Team; various competitions and other events and activities which will benefit Members.

Good point Jeff, this means so much more than funding a messageboard...

The deal we have ensures that OWTB will continue to operate free from the worry of fund-raising and that OAFC will benefit massively from Advertising Revenue from Perform Group and their Partners. As OWTB, in due course we will also get additional funding for things like the OWTB Football Team; various competitions and other events and activities which will benefit Members.

Is there any chance of a member benefit in the form of discount admission to BP for any member who has at least 4,700 posts, is retired and not aged 65 until two home games into next season?