Central Defence

mahdlo

Central defence - your 1st choice pairing?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Haining & Stam
    • Haining & Gregan
    • Gregan & Stam

Gregan & Stam all day for me, Haining is good, but i dont think he would be able to dislodge either if they started working together.

Gregan, makes the hard things look easy, and Stam just looks so composed and like he knows what he's doing, all the time!

If you're playing with 4 at the back then Stef and Greeeeeeegs, but it poses a few questions. A couple have been already mentioned, but also how could you strip Haining of the captaincy? Realisticly it's the Greeeeeeeeeeeegs and Will show. With Stef as a co-star, so to speak.

Stef and Sean for me.

Thought it was a lynching offence at BP to suggest that Haining wasn't first choice on the teamsheet. I'm glad to see that people recognise the quality of the other CD's that we have.

It's not that there's a great deal wrong with Will, it's just that the other two are better individually and it would be nice to see how they would perform as a partnership.

Got to be Haining and Gregan, for me. We've had great success with these two at the back, so why change it now? Tough on Stam, I know. I rate him highly, but I think he's more prone to make costly mistakes than Will. Plus, dropping your captain can't be good for team morale, can it?