Face in the crowd

StipeTripe

From the start of 79/80 season, all taken on the same day obviously, in fact one is the same picture cropped to make 2 different images. On the second one they try to disguise it by saying its from a reserve game on a different date, d'oh!

Oh and a I know it perhaps shouldn't be here, but I put it here cos I reckon this part of the forum is the most visited and therefore has most chance of somebody spotting themselves, plus it'll be archived anyway :)

All I'm gonna say is, she looks happy :D

faceinthecrowd79801avj2.jpg

faceinthecrowd79802re5.jpg

faceinthecrowd79801brz6.jpg

Edited by StipeTripe

In the seocnd photo again, to the left of the "winner" - there's actually a guy who's fell asleep stood up!

:lol: I've looked at it several times, and I hadn't noticed him :snore:

I want to know what the lad waving his hand around is up to

ok then here goes....

PIC 1... man circled- that oasis fella... gallagher (spelling ?).. and a blurred jimmy hill top right!! oh yeah and bottom left i spot a camel toe..!!

PIC 2 ... one of the bee gees top left (ish)

PIC 3... that has got to be one of the 'ginger winger' 's relatives who is circled eh???

" echo " .... lol see above post PIC 1

HANG ON A MINUTE! There's a Latics fiddle going on here...

If the pictures are the same, why is the text from top two pictures got different dates!!!

Top one Latics vs Bolton Aug. 25th, second one is Aug 4th which is a reserve game!!!!

But as Stipeys says, there from the same day...

In the first pic, far left, camel toe!!! :getmecoat:

:lol: Syd, must admit I hadn't spotted that either, but then I wasn't looking for it :blink:

Oh and ever so sorry Mads, one can only work with the material at hand though :)

Edited by StipeTripe

From the start of 79/80 season, all taken on the same day obviously, in fact one is the same picture cropped to make 2 different images. On the second one they try to disguise it by saying its from a reserve game on a different date, d'oh!

Oh and a I know it perhaps shouldn't be here, but I put it here cos I reckon this part of the forum is the most visited and therefore has most chance of somebody spotting themselves, plus it'll be archived anyway :)

All I'm gonna say is, she looks happy :D

faceinthecrowd79801avj2.jpg

faceinthecrowd79802re5.jpg

faceinthecrowd79801brz6.jpg

On first pic left to the winner with white top it's gotta be Jack Charlton with a wig on, also bottom right it has to be ex-latic David Currie.

Edited by BIG G OAFC