Bournemouths Away Following.....

How ever many they bring, we should applaud every one of them. They are what football is all about in the same way that I have the utmost respect for all our fans who went down there on a Tuesday night.

Don't be amazed at how few they bring, be impressed at every one who comes.

They are the true fans get the afternoon off work(if they do work) thinking they will lose really lets hope we beat them 4 or 5 0

I counted 46!!! Did they include the players and club officals?????

Why were three guys all sat the entire game in just their footy shirts :goggle:

46 would have meant my guess was right! Must have included the coppers in their following. I did spot the three just in shirts too. Bravery award on the cards for those lads.

Respect to all their lot who showed up, they mentioned on the tannoy it took them 6 and a half hours to get up here too.

According to my colleague who was amongst them (brave and dedicated fellow that he is) the stewards counted 65.

Oh, for those who missed it (nearly all of us I think) he said the first pen was a blatant trip by their fullback.

There's normally a Bournemouth fan who comes to the games against us and sits with a Latics fan in front of me. Last night he said his mate had decided to go in the away end to boost their following knowing how small it would be :lol::disappointed:

Why were three guys all sat the entire game in just their footy shirts :goggle:

I noticed those idiots because one of them stumbled in front of my car as I was parking up, thought it was my fault and kicked off when I got out. To be fair one of his mates dragged the horrible, wretched pisshead away. I bet he had sobered up by full-time! :grin:

And how I enjoyed watching him rage as their penalty shout was turned down.....