Aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh

I'd reckon it was left to crossley to decide whther to come off or not - he's in the best position to judge how much the injury affected him and how good bell would have been as a replacement.

Quite a few near me were suggesting that crossley had signalled to come off and criticising shez for keeping him on, but for all they (or I) knew he may have been signalling the opposite

It was only his kicking which was affected, at 1-0 I'd still rather keep Crossley in net than risk the rookie on the bench.

Josh bell is Qaulity.If i was him i'd be miffed twice he has been told to get ready by tommy, and then been told to sit down he isnt needed.

Crossley clearly stated to shez and tommy he was gone but they both wasnt looking and had to be told by quite a few in the main stand that he had signalled to come off.

Id hate to be a bournemouth fan on the way back now!!

whats all this shouting about then? someone care to enlighten me?

He was brushed aside by one of ours and screamed "aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh" as he hit the deck in the first half. Clearly not a thing wrong with him and he was then taunted with it for the rest of his time on the pitch!

whats all this shouting about then? someone care to enlighten me?

In the first half their No 16 screamed like a stuck pig when tackled by (I think it was Chris Taylor) He hadn't even been touched and it gave the Lookers crew the opportunity to scream at him every time the ball went near him. He could not wait to get off when subbed and the Main stand gave him a bit of screaming stick as he walked up the steps. Very funny!! :grin:

Edited by happyterryb

In the first half their No 16 screamed like a stuck pig when tackled by (I think it was Chris Taylor) He hadn't even been touched and it gave the Lookers crew the opportunity to scream at him every time the ball went near him. He could not wait to get off when subbed and the Main stand gave him a bit of screaming stick as he walked up the steps. Very funny!! :grin:

oh, must have missed that one. sounded like the entire lookers were having a heart attack for a moment. i said to a lad i was with "thats the sound of the Lookers stand soul escaping before it dies its death."

oh, must have missed that one. sounded like the entire lookers were having a heart attack for a moment. i said to a lad i was with "thats the sound of the Lookers stand soul escaping before it dies its death."

So that's what that was!!! I honestly thought I was going mad (ok....going madder than I currently am)....only heard it twice and thought it was some noise being piped through the PA system or something.

AAAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!

Who says kids don't know how to make their own entertainment these days? I actually thought he might have got hurt in one of those "down the shin" ones that really hurt, but he was sprinting around a few seconds later. He seemed to switch from left back/left WB to play CM/CF as the AAAARGHing continued from the Lookers. Also continued holding his man-bits, to which all I can say is that if he got kicked in them in the ARRRRGHHHHHHHHH incident, he is a man who was standing right at the front of the queue when essential items were being given out.

Crossleys a trooper and not the kind to let his side down. He knows he aint the most mobile in any case and understands he's really the last keeper of note left standing in the club.

Shez got Bell stripped and ready, when he told Crossley he was coming off, Crossley quite clearly told him that he didn't want to and that he was ok.

why are pirates called pirates? because they aaarrrrgggghhhhh!!

When Maaaaarrrrgggghhhhhvin did that, It was nearly as funny as seeing Rio Ferdinand in the United net! btw, I wonder if Rio will be brought in to cover Crossley?

Eardleys gonna get yaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!

Good result, shame about all the teams above us having games in hand. Playoffs would be a nice end to the season, but I'm still not expecting to get in them.

So that's what that was!!! I honestly thought I was going mad (ok....going madder than I currently am)....only heard it twice and thought it was some noise being piped through the PA system or something.

Thought the same thing Ross. Sounded like one of those England Schoolboy crowds though in the Chaddy to me. Very worrying!