NSM Upper - 2nd block from the Chaddy

I was actually sat next to the man in question there was actaully 4 of us in the row. Yes Roy does have his difiiculties and I have helped him get the help he needs from the social services and jhe is currnently in the system.

In the entire 90 minutes I was sat next to him although some comments were ill placed NOT one time did he aim a racist comment at Leon if this had been the case I would have intervened as I am totally against racial abuse either in the stands or in everyday life.

Rocky I appreciate the post and I have held back but for the thread to continue in respect to racist comments being aimed at Leon it did not happen.

I'm afraid it did, be it not as loudly and covered up by someone else shouting "f*ck off back to Leeds.". and laughter amongst a few. I appreciate he's got difficulties and i'm glad I and others around bit lips on Tuesday, but in future it might be appropriate to have a quiet word and mention that there were plenty of youngsters about whom i'm sure dont appreciate hearing various F words of all descriptions every two minutes (especially there parents). There's no harm in shouting the odd one every now and then, afterall, it's football and i'd be lying if I said I didnt do it myself - but it was every 20 seconds or so at full voice, most of the time when nothings happening is uncalled for.