Chaddy has flown the nest

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect your efforts - well done marra (applause)

Can't see the youngest wanting to come to matches for a while but at least next xmas morning I'm unlikely to have to again justify why Father Christmas brought him a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle outfit instead of the Chaddy the Owl outfit he'd asked for.

Not the owl waddling like an overfed duck again?? :D

I honestly dont know who it will be, but it wont be the one you saw last time :grin:

Someone will have to let me know how he gets along, hopefully he will know what to do.

I cant wait for Doncaster now, its like starting out all over again.

P.S. My personal issues were put to bed yesterday, we had a good send off for my Aunty and im feeling really ill today, but it was worth it, thank you all for your support (Apart from Coco :wink: ) :lol:

Was a big fan of the last Chaddy and was not convinced by the 'new one' ("the old one was an owl, this one is clearly a man in a suit") for a while.

But reading posts on here about how you apply yourself in the role - its great news that you are staying on.

One thing that I do miss though...we don't get to see any head on backwards comedy anymore.

I will see what i can do. ^_^

Someone said they used to like the old full length run up for a penalty. I would love to do that but the groundsman wont let me anywhere near the penalty area, he is a right miserable sod when it comes to me ripping up his pitch. :angry:

Wouldn't be a problem if you wore proper mascot boots. :grin:

That's the reason the old Chaddy won so many mascot derbies, whilst all the other mascots wore oversized novelty mascot boots he'd cheat and use real football boots. :grin:

Genius he was! :lol:

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

I will see what i can do. ^_^

Someone said they used to like the old full length run up for a penalty. I would love to do that but the groundsman wont let me anywhere near the penalty area, he is a right miserable sod when it comes to me ripping up his pitch. :angry:

Very protective of that pitch are Tony and Chris! :grin:

Chris isnt so bad, i think he understands what im trying to do. Tony on the other hand thinks im there to kick lumps out of his pitch. He's only doing his job though, and he is very good at it as well. I dont think people realise the work they put in, but i do.

As for giant boots, i always wear them in races, i just prefer football boots on the pitch. I would cause more damage wearing those bigs ones on the pitch.