goalkeeper for luton match?

Is it likely that we'll sign a 'keeper from a Southern club and they'll just meet up with the squad down at Luton rather than travelling up here today only to go back down to Luton tomorrow?

Just a thought.

Keep the Faith

Is this another example of Sheridans lack of contacts out of Yorkshire? Not having a pop but I am gobsmacked by his comments this week. We loose Pogs and Crossley, then you tell the press that Josh Bell isnt good enough for the first team at the moment?!?! WTF. What will that do for the lads confidence if called upon, and Shez, 'where are wealth of keepers if needed' that you mentioned to the press a number of weks ago? Best case tomorrow 2-0 win and Josh Bell has a blinder.

Have a think shez!!

Is this another example of Sheridans lack of contacts out of Yorkshire? Not having a pop but I am gobsmacked by his comments this week. We loose Pogs and Crossley, then you tell the press that Josh Bell isnt good enough for the first team at the moment?!?! WTF. What will that do for the lads confidence if called upon, and Shez, 'where are wealth of keepers if needed' that you mentioned to the press a number of weks ago? Best case tomorrow 2-0 win and Josh Bell has a blinder.

Have a think shez!!

maybe he will have something to prove!

he does not have to tell everyone how good they are to get the best out of them.

and just a thought maybe he is not good enough.

Plymouth on look out for emergency keeper and haven't got fixed up yet. Our choices must be limited to a very small list considering clubs still playing for something are hardly likely to let us have anyone without a quick recall clause. Matt Gilks would be my first choice at moment or Turnbull again.

isnt the deadline 12:00 today to get a keeper signed in time or is it different for an emergency loan?

Have a think shez!!

Shez said when Pogs was officially finished that he would stick with Crossley, because he could always get a goalkeeper in on loan. No idea what he was thinking of, because he's struggled to find one in the past. What made him so sure he could just pick up the phone and get someone in right away? Beresford would have been my choice, but he's not likely to play against his own club, even if he's available.

maybe he will have something to prove!

he does not have to tell everyone how good they are to get the best out of them.

and just a thought maybe he is not good enough.

Having something to prove is when you are out of form, or been dropped. This lad is a kid who may need to play, and for me if he has a squad number, he should get the backing of the manager, ready or not. He doesent think before he opens his trap!

Having something to prove is when you are out of form, or been dropped. This lad is a kid who may need to play, and for me if he has a squad number, he should get the backing of the manager, ready or not. He doesent think before he opens his trap!

what about the fact he has to prove he is ready for first team action, he hasnt proved that to shez yet obviously, some players need an arm around them, so need firing up, which one is this kid?

you should prove your self every week, not just when you are in poor form. he will get his chance.

if he does play and has a belter , most will slag shez off for what he said, however there may be a method to his madness, time will tell.

of course if he is crap, shez was right haha

Plymouth on look out for emergency keeper and haven't got fixed up yet. Our choices must be limited to a very small list considering clubs still playing for something are hardly likely to let us have anyone without a quick recall clause. Matt Gilks would be my first choice at moment or Turnbull again.

Wouldn't mind Turnbull but looking into it, he's second choice at Boro at the mo. I only say I wouldn't mind him because I know of him. Before we took him on loan I had no idea who he was- I'm sure there are others out there (I hope anyway!).

just cant understand Shez comments - saying he isnt ready -why have him on the bench? what would it have taken to put Josh on the pitch crossley breaking a leg, being sent off?

as soon as we had gone two up crossley should have come off - onshez comments we might as well have had three outfield players on the bench and thts that

i havent sen much of josh so dont know if he is ready but is confidence will have taken a beatin this week - hope clean sheet city strikes tomorrow

just cant understand Shez comments - saying he isnt ready -why have him on the bench? what would it have taken to put Josh on the pitch crossley breaking a leg, being sent off?

as soon as we had gone two up crossley should have come off - onshez comments we might as well have had three outfield players on the bench and thts that

i havent sen much of josh so dont know if he is ready but is confidence will have taken a beatin this week - hope clean sheet city strikes tomorrow

Agree. Shez needs to learn when to say the right thing and when to shut up. Worst case scenario we don't find a keeper in time, who does he then call on, Josh Bell who must feel quite dispondent about the comments he's made. Josh might not be bothered by the comments and just be happy to take his chance but the sheer fact that it COULD affect his confidence should stop Shez from saying what he said.

Shez needs to learn to zip it some times. I'm sure he's just being honest but don't knock something before you try it. Put him in goal on saturday and you'll see whether he's ready or not.