Goalie Signed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

more Sheff Wed opinion:

"Well this keeper has been excellent for us so far, excellent handling, very commanding in one-on-one situations. Not sure how he is on crosses or corners but he's ridiculously vocal...

I think he'll do quite well!"

Mildenhall was at fault for the goal which saw us draw against Luton (who were top of the table) at home on Luke Beckett's debut. We were 1-0 down, someone scored to make it 1-1, then Beckett rounded Beresford to make it 2-1.......then in the last minute Mildenhall misjudged a cross or something and Luton got a last minute equaliser. I was very ticked off that day.

Fantasic day that was for me on a personal stance, my son was born in Delivery Room 9 at Royal Oldham Hospital. Watched the game from the window and listened to the commentry on Cavell.

Never forget that day.

.................and the difference between this lad and Josh Bell ? :huh:

Was thinking the same myself, does shez not have any faith in Bell. If he is good enough for the bench then he is good enough to play IMO.

gotta to agree wiv u there Pukka - can not see the point of this signing at all -

Except do we actually know if Bell is any good? You can't say two players are the same just because they are similar ages and experience.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Except do we actually know if Bell is any good? You can't say two players are the same just because they are similar ages and experience.

Which would raise the question of if he isn't any good then

a - Why is he still at the club

b - Whats the point of putting him on the bench every week?

Edited by AMO