email from the PM

Guest oa exile

Guest oa_exile

Very proud moment for the Exile today as I received an email from the Prime Minister :wink:

As follows :

You signed a petition asking the Prime Minister to "Support Oldham Athletic" and their supporters in their fight to overturn the decision of Oldham borough council to reject the redevelopment plans for Boundary Park."

The Prime Minister's Office has responded to that petition and you can view it here:

>>No 10<<

Guest oa_exile
Yep just got the same. Couldn't contain my excitement. Chancellorship perhaps. Knighthood? What a let down man of many words and all of them 3 months late. Now considering for the "Tosspot" thread.

lol :grin:

My header read : from 10 Downing St , Re : Government response to petition 'ground for oldham'.

lol :grin:

My header read : from 10 Downing St , Re : Government response to petition 'ground for oldham'.

Im just as important, I got one too :tongue1:

lol just checked my emails and i too recived one

ou signed a petition asking the Prime Minister to "Support Oldham Athletic and their supporters in their fight to overturn the decision of Oldham borough council to reject the redevelopment plans for Boundary Park."

The Prime Minister's Office has responded to that petition and you can view it here:

http://www.pm.gov.uk/output/Page15005.asp

Prime Minister's Office

Petition information - http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/groundforoldham/

If you would like to opt out of receiving further mail on this or any other petitions you signed, please email optout@petitions.pm.gov.uk

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.21.7/1328 - Release Date: 13/03/2008 11:31

I haven't got mine yet :disappointed: ,but i did get one after signing the'selling of elephants in petshops' petition.

Unfortunatly the prime minister didn't think it was a good idea because elephants are not really family pets...........................I'd never have guessed that :)

Got it now...Boring...

Edited by SAV