predict the score

Never known us win at Luton in my lifetime so we must be due a one! On another note they've not won for 13 games and we know what that usually means.

I'll go for 1-1 Lewi

We never win at Tranmere away, or Port Vale away......or Doncaster away.

This season we're winning at all the unlikely places. So I'm not too bothered about superstition and tradition now! :grin:

one of my memeories of luton was when we lost 6-1 after goinging into ht with a 1-0 lead and then losing 6-1 .hope it does not happen again , and the season before when john platt got kicked in his kidneys and had to have one removed

one of my memeories of luton was when we lost 6-1 after goinging into ht with a 1-0 lead and then losing 6-1 .hope it does not happen again , and the season before when john platt got kicked in his kidneys and had to have one removed

That was the first match of that season wasn't it? It was sunny in Oldham that day - I remember it well.

There's enough "kiss of deaths" in this thread to ensure we don't win tomorrow. Signed Mr. Pessimistic :grin:

I've never liked predicting Latics match results, dunno why.

remember that just about - i think it was ian wood that scored for us good memory bobo

tomorrow 2-0 - win for us

forest to beat warsaw

udders to beat soufend

latics in sixth at 4.50pm

Edited by neiladamsheadband

I reckon a draw is the best we can hope for, as Shez says Luton are in a totally false position and have some of the leagues better individuals, having said that, even without the deduction of 10 points they would still be in the bottom four.

We've got so many injuries and now a total stranger in goal..I just can't see this winning run continuing.

If we could play our first choice eleven for the remaining games then I think we'd go up via the playoffs.

I don't think the defence will let us down but I just can't see us causing them enough problems at the other end.

I hope he plays with the two wingers as it will give us more of a threat, otherwise It'll be a backs to the wall performance and can see a Luton win...perhaps 1 v 0.

I hope I'm wrong!!!!

Well im hoping my prediciton will be just as good as tuesday night's. Got the correct score AND the correct away attendance! :grin:

Anyways im stumping for Oldham to win 1-0 with Constantine scoring.

I hope im wrong however and we score more!

Some interesting (or pointless, depending on your disposition) stats involving us and Luton: -

- In 22 league games where Luton have conceded first, they've drawn 4 and lost 18!

- In 13 games where Latics have scored 2 or more goals, we've won 12 and drawn 1.

On that basis I'm going for 2-0 'tics, Constantine and Taylor.