embarrasement

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Can't keep making excuses for Shez as this year he has had money to spend"

Has he really,and your proof is ??????

Talk of £200k for Clarke when he was fit and definite offer of £120k for KK is proof there's money really. Makes you wonder if the money being sanctioned for Shez on some signings is based on who it's for though (that's my thinking lately tbh).

What? Straight red is surely a three match ban. Stupidest tackle I've seen in ages, he let the fans and the team down today. Don't understand what was going through his head. Idiot.

Idiot, really? Hazell's done the business for us this season. The sort of situation he was in today, is the sort where, as a player, you don't have time to think and there's a good chance you'll make the wrong choice. As it turns out, he'd have been better to let us conceed. Would we have been saying that though if the keeper had saved the pen and we'd pulled back?

I think it's more than a tad harsh to brand the guy an idiot.

Not having a decent backup keeper is unacceptable for a good league one club and shez definatley dropped the ball on that one but i still have faith in him. Wether it or not it is considered as a "false" position (don't completely understand that) there are teams down the bottom who would love to be were we are and i think some people are just turning being realistic into being pessimistic. To be fair we have had a poor season and we have been unfortunate with injuries latley so i would be content with a good safe postion. Not happy but thats football.

Idiot, really? Hazell's done the business for us this season. The sort of situation he was in today, is the sort where, as a player, you don't have time to think and there's a good chance you'll make the wrong choice. As it turns out, he'd have been better to let us conceed. Would we have been saying that though if the keeper had saved the pen and we'd pulled back?

I think it's more than a tad harsh to brand the guy an idiot.

He has done the business, you're right. But I dispute the fact that he didn't have time to think...he was chasing Furlong for long enough and then just decided to hack him down - he was never going to get the ball. He's cost us today and we're without the rock we've needed at CB since Gregan got injured and Trotters left. Yes I'd be saying he was an idiot if O'Donnell had saved the pen for the very fact that we're short on numbers and he's gone and got himself a three game suspension.

Put this game down to injuries and move on.

I'll go with that.

Crossley - injured

Pogs - injured (and, consequently, gone)

Gregan - injured

Liddell - injured

Allott - injured

Hughes - injured

Davies - injured

Alessandra - injured

Livermore - injured

Robertson - injured

Add to that Thompson, Kalala and Jarrett all just back from injuries.

I know it wasn't good, but these things happen.

Yours,

Happy Clapper

doesnt matter how depleted we are they are a bottom 4 side what a joke

to be honest with a young goalie, 2 young full backs, 2 young midfielders, and a young forward and 1 man down, i dont think i would be quick to jump the gun, Im sure with crossley back and 1 more key player the score would be much different and the boards would read "excellent display"

Whats worrying is that even before Hazel was sent off we were 1-0 down and being outplayed by a team who have W 0 - D3 - L12 of the last 15 games.

We were very very liucky in last away game at vale because we were outplayed there by the worst side in the league and 3-0 more than flattered us.

Yeh, cause you went the game to See we was being outplayed!!! :huh:

" Makes you wonder if the money being sanctioned for Shez on some signings is based on who it's for though (that's my thinking lately tbh)"

Yes, I think that's fair comment.....And also, a fee of £200,000 for Clarke may be acceptable but his quoted wages (if true), of £7,000 a week, clearly are not. It's a balancing act and ain't easy.

classic thread.........

get the feeling some folk here can't grasp reality?

Aye, can't be arsed reading this :censored:. We lost, get over it, it happens. Arses, we got injuries, probably going to lose to donny. Ah well. You never know we might win but then again we might lose.