We can have kilkenny back apparently

'He's crap, all he does is pass it square' - Leeds Fan at work

Funnily enough the Leeds supporter who does our drop offs was saying a similar thing this morning. I reckon he'll be playing alright yet they'll be expecting much more for the money they paid.

would he be welcomed back?

I doubt it. I think we could all understand him wanting to go back to Birmingham and try to establish himself in the permier....but to leave us for a fellow play off hopeful after we offered him a big contract.....I doubt it....

he scored a good goal last week.

would he be welcomed back?

I think it would be rather mixed. You would get the group who would have back who appreciated what he did for the club whilst he was here and you will get the group who think he is a money grabbing sod and doesnt really want to be here because he left.

was an excellent player

Was he though? Granted He was very good in his first stint here, and probably saved us from the drop that year, along with Croft, but what has he done since? imo int this years stint, he didnt stamp his authority on the game like we know he can and imo wasnt half the player he was first time round.

In all honesty i reckon he is an above average player for this level, but not outstanding. I would take him back with open arms, but i wouldnt break tha bank for him.

Was he though? Granted He was very good in his first stint here, and probably saved us from the drop that year, along with Croft, but what has he done since? imo int this years stint, he didnt stamp his authority on the game like we know he can and imo wasnt half the player he was first time round.

In all honesty i reckon he is an above average player for this level, but not outstanding. I would take him back with open arms, but i wouldnt break tha bank for him.

I wholeheartedly agree. I think he was pretty ineffectual for most of the time with the odd glimpse of his former capabilities. A poor man's Wellens in my view.

I wholeheartedly agree. I think he was pretty ineffectual for most of the time with the odd glimpse of his former capabilities. A poor man's Wellens in my view.

He was also injured for 80% of his loan spell...he had just began to assert himself and had a blinder against Leeds and that's why he was signed.

You can't blame him for going to Leeds but I'd have hin back tomorrow if it doesn't work out.

at the end of the day he had his chance to join us n turned it down for Leeds,so why do we want a player back that obviously doesn't want be here.

If you had a job and you was on for example 100 pound. And another job came along saying we will offer you 1000 pound your going to take it!!

Also Leeds have the capacity and funds to go up next year.

The end of the he loved this club but he isnt fan. He started life in London and then made his trade in the midlands!

I no exactly what i would pick. !

Ronnie Moore is under the impression that he saved us from the drop, but I agree it was KK and Croft that saved us, and Moore didn't bring them in if I remember correctly.

I doubt it. I think we could all understand him wanting to go back to Birmingham and try to establish himself in the permier....but to leave us for a fellow play off hopeful after we offered him a big contract.....I doubt it....

He went to a bigger club who offered more money. If you're gonna get mad at players shunning us just for going for more money, then you may aswell just have a go at every decent player who will ever come through our doors. At this level, players are literally playing for their retirements and playing to pay mortgages etc.

If we were to ever show interest again, I'd not want him here unless we offered (AT MOST) half of what we offered originally. I was glad we didn't waste the amounts talked about on him at the time as he wasn't worth it. Decent player when fit and performing regularly, but sadly, he very very rarely was. And it's no surprise that our home form has picked up since he left and Leeds' has nosedived. Ok...that's not solely down to KK but the style a team plays with him in it just doesn't suit a team at home. He hasn't got enough in him for several killer passes in a game to open up a stubborn defence that has come to BP or ER to sit back and snatch a point or a goal on the counter. That's why he's at our level and he'd have to learn where he's going wrong on that front...and he's young, he could learn that. But I don't go for this "he left us so he clearly doesn't want to be with us" stuff. I'd welcome him back but not if we'd have to put up silly money again for him.

I would have Kilkenny back, but not for the silly money that was being talked about during his move to Leeds.

Jarrett I feel still has plenty to prove, after a good debut v Carlisle and then talk of massive improvement to come as was only 70% fit.

We have not only not seen any improvement in fitness or performance he hasn't even come close to having another game as good as his debut performance.

As Greganotor says "will he ever be fully fit" at this moment in time I would definately pass on him.