Season Tickets/Pricing next year

I do not have a season ticket. I used to but i didnt have the money to pay all at once and so now i pay on the day. I sit in the Lookers Paddock but have not been to the last 10 games or so. This is partly to do with money and partly because the football was disappointing. Some may say i am not a true fan because of this but i dont care.

I will not be buying a season ticket next year and will obviosuly have to sit elsewhere due to the demolition of the stand. 3 of my mates are in the same position as me. Im just wondering how many more supporters are. The club needs to do something to get fans back. Im certainly not going to pay £20plus to sit in the chaddy when i dont even like the stand. I would sit in the Rocky but i wonder how much they will charge for that. I think they should freeze prices of the lookers paddock and charge people sitting in the Rocky these prices. This would encourage people to sit there and get fans back.

I think they should freeze prices of the lookers paddock and charge people sitting in the Rocky these prices. This would encourage people to sit there and get fans back.

Good idea - but If they do this they will have to charge the away fans the same... I cant see them dropping away ticket prices to £14.00 a game

I think they should freeze prices of the lookers paddock and charge people sitting in the Rocky these prices. This would encourage people to sit there and get fans back.

Good idea - but If they do this they will have to charge the away fans the same... I cant see them dropping away ticket prices to £14.00 a game

That’s sort of the point I was making, but the problem is that you would then be charging home fans in our newest stand less than the ones in the old falling down ones. Wouldn’t people desert the Chaddy and Main Stand in droves, so that we lose a load of money overall?

I’m still not really sure what I’ll do. Got my first ST ever this season (never had one as a kid and then moved away), sitting in the Paddock – I’ve certainly lost money on it, but not so much that I’m bothered – but it will sting buying one at a higher price for the RRE (I hope) knowing I will be paying more per games that I miss. If I hadn’t had my Paddock ST I’d no doubt have wimped out and gone upstairs or into the Main Stand for the odd game when it’s been minging, so it has kept the costs down in a way.