Anybody know this guy?

Paul Taylor

Just wondering if anyone knows this lad? Check out his pictures.

He goes in the Abbey with a girl who works at our place and he claims to know me (Which may be possible), but apparently he then said i was very quite and didnt really say much :lol::huh::grin:

He says he knows me from the Beardy bus. Correct me if im wrong but am i not even more loud when im on the bus?

From the picture he looks like he may of slipped out of his rear buckled belt and crept of the yellow bus.

Paul Taylor

He goes in the Abbey with a girl who works at our place and he claims to know me (Which may be possible), but apparently he then said i was very quite and didnt really say much :lol::huh::grin:

He says he knows me from the Beardy bus. Correct me if im wrong but am i not even more loud when im on the bus?

From the picture he looks like he may of slipped out of his rear buckled belt and crept of the yellow bus.

Link not workin mate.

Paul Taylor

Mastap (Masta P) used to post regularly on here. IIRC, he was a friend of Councillor Harrison's during the OMBC "war" last year. Well he said that Cllr Harrison was a big Latics fan which was rather inconsistent with some of the stories heard elsewhere!

He was a Bus regular I believe and is known to Mr Beard.

Stop it right there or you'll get Mark all misty-eyed thinking about the Fetish Nights that he used to run at The Hacienda. :grin:

Can't just leave it there, tell us more :wub:

yeah paul is ex-strike it unlucky got the boot for misusing his pass

and wayne you are shy and quite

when you asleep lol

How can you misuse your pass??????????

Anyone who goes in the Abbey who's not at Oldham College needs shooting.

Wayne. He's right though. You dont even talk on the Booze Buses. Everyone knows like a kid on his first day at school on the buses. Quiet as a mouse, sat at the front with the packed lunch your missus made for you that morning.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Anyone who goes in the Abbey who's not at Oldham College needs shooting.

Wayne. He's right though. You dont even talk on the Booze Buses. Everyone knows like a kid on his first day at school on the buses. Quiet as a mouse, sat at the front with the packed lunch your missus made for you that morning.

Aye, Rocky did you even get on the right bus to school!

Cant manage it on a Saturday afta the bus! :drinking::drinking45: