Tell me... how long will your Messiah need at Tranmere to be a success then? Another season? Two? Five? Ten?

He did a fine job at Rotherham.

He did a fine job steering us away from relegation, and as I've said should have been given the second full season to try and take us up.

But I'm afraid what he has achieved (or not) since at Tranmere doesn't show me he's a serial winner. I just can't see him getting them promoted.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me... how long will your Messiah need at Tranmere to be a success then? Another season? Two? Five? Ten?

He did a fine job at Rotherham.

He did a fine job steering us away from relegation, and as I've said should have been given the second full season to try and take us up.

But I'm afraid what he has achieved (or not) since at Tranmere doesn't show me he's a serial winner. I just can't see him getting them promoted.

Hold on...this isn't what we're discussing and I couldn't care less what he does at the Bindippers. Relegate them I hope....maybe some might here actually like him then :grin:

We're talking about the similarities you tried to make with BT which IMO are nothing but laugable. If you want to discuss Moore's success and failures at another club after us I'm sure you can find someone else to engage in discussion with on the subject.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Hold on...this isn't what we're discussing and I couldn't care less what he does at the Bindippers. Relegate them I hope....maybe some might here actually like him then :grin:

We're talking about the similarities you tried to make with BT which IMO are nothing but laugable. If you want to discuss Moore's success and failures at another club after us I'm sure you can find someone else to engage in discussion with on the subject.

You are missing the point of what Garcon originally said. He's not comparing their records at Latics.

What he said was there are similarities in that they both had great success at one Club (a couple of promotions) and then (since leaving around the same time) had no success (ie no promotions) at their next ports of call. That is an undeniable fact.

You are trying to find an argument were there is none IMO.

You are missing the point of what Garcon originally said. He's not comparing their records at Latics.

What he said was there are similarities in that they both had great success at one Club (a couple of promotions) and then (since leaving around the same time) had no success (ie no promotions) at their next ports of call. That is an undeniable fact.

You are trying to find an argument were there is none IMO.

Taking a club away from relegation onto the fringes of the playoffs in 12mths isn't a success then? It has to be promotion or else?

And anyway......sorry, but you're also wrong Jeff.....

Funnily enough, Talbot seems to have a very similar history to Moore. Did a superb job at one club, but consistently failed to live up to that since.

"failed to live up to that since"....that is comparing their records at Latics and beyond....

After succeeding at one club, Moore took a club on it's knees up the leagues. FACT. Brian Talbot left one club on it's uppers and took his next club to it's knees and then again with Oxford. FACT. But sadly, again....it's coming back to the point again about Moore being such a massive failure here again.....deaf ears indeed.....although, even if we'd struggled in lower mid-table....Moore will never have any similarities to Talbot who now has little or no managerial career left.

Sadly, I think Shez's season this year is showing exactly what Moore's season was. Not such a failure after all....but it's sacrilege to deny it and talk about this season differently to 2yrs ago....deaf ears and hypocrisy at its finest :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80