Hughes season over

Well I will give you the answer not that you will be interested ! Its called using the loan market and replacing players that are either out of your plans fullstop or get themselves injured. Hughes has been out for 7 weeks and Ricketts went out of the equation god knows how long ago. I could understand Shez not being bothered about replacing Ricketts maybe if he was only a bit part player for us but he wasnt and you can bet your life that Shez's plans upfront involved Ricketts in a big way.

Drphibes

We are lead to belive that Shez has decided not to try to loan in any more players. One would asume this is to save what little money there is to spend on next years campaign. I wise move I and many others belive.

Secondly, you are trying to suggest that Shez hasnt tried or hasnt brought in loan players. Both statements are incorrect. I cant discuss these things with you as your speaking about thing which just simply arent true.

Finally, you dont have to put Drphibes at the bottom of every post. We know who you are.......

We are lead to belive that Shez has decided not to try to loan in any more players. One would asume this is to save what little money there is to spend on next years campaign. I wise move I and many others belive.

Secondly, you are trying to suggest that Shez hasnt tried or hasnt brought in loan players. Both statements are incorrect. I cant discuss these things with you as your speaking about thing which just simply arent true.

Finally, you dont have to put Drphibes at the bottom of every post. We know who you are.......

Sorry if I have offended you by signing off with my nickname, maybe Doctor Anton Phibes might not annoy you as much ?

I was under the impression that messageboards operated so people could have discussions ? I am sure all Latics fans will be over the moon at the thought of paying £20+ to go and see the lads in the knowledge that we have decided to adandon this season. May I ask how do you know who Shez has tried to bring in ? Have you got a contact inside the club are do you go off the Oldham Chron for your facts because the way you talk they must be facts.

Anyway toodle pip old boy and keep your pecker up!

Sorry if I have offended you by signing off with my nickname, maybe Doctor Anton Phibes might not annoy you as much ?

I was under the impression that messageboards operated so people could have discussions ? I am sure all Latics fans will be over the moon at the thought of paying £20+ to go and see the lads in the knowledge that we have decided to adandon this season. May I ask how do you know who Shez has tried to bring in ? Have you got a contact inside the club are do you go off the Oldham Chron for your facts because the way you talk they must be facts.

Anyway toodle pip old boy and keep your pecker up!

Shez hasnt thrown the towl in....he is just saying we will have to fight it out using our current sqaud.

As for how do I know we have been trying to get people in my sources are Shez, the board, the offical site and oh yes....the mighty Chron....did we not try to sign two players on deadline day for them just to walk away ?? Maybe I was just dreaming that one....

Shez hasnt thrown the towl in....he is just saying we will have to fight it out using our current sqaud.

As for how do I know we have been trying to get people in my sources are Shez, the board, the offical site and oh yes....the mighty Chron....did we not try to sign two players on deadline day for them just to walk away ?? Maybe I was just dreaming that one....

i think the point he is trying to make is why wait all month until the last day,when you can bring players in for the full 31 days.

obviously we have to go on what the official site says,as no one knows who we been trying to get in....would people prefer it if shez was to publish a list of targets gone for???

i think the point he is trying to make is why wait all month until the last day,when you can bring players in for the full 31 days.

obviously we have to go on what the official site says,as no one knows who we been trying to get in....would people prefer it if shez was to publish a list of targets gone for???

Why wait ?? *bangs head against wall* Do you people really think he was just sat around sharpening his pencils ???