young defender on trial

Thank you Maskeed Owl for your considered analysis.

The insight into how a player may or may not have developed for us based on , as you say, less than a full match, is a skill I do not have.

If only those folk at Coventry had known how rubbish he was - and would be forever apparently - then he would have had his contract ripped up immediately on his return.

To be fair Pete, I think him getting a three match ban gave us plently of evidence as to how he was going to develop over the course of the one month we had him for.

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong and remember where I heard it first when he becomes that legend.

I was surprised to find that the so-called 'legendary' Liam Francis is still on trial after being found 'guilty' by those of us at Forest last week. He was supposed to be playing for the Reserves again today. He's not listed in the team in the match report, unless he's going under the name of Snodin. Anyone know what's happened to him?

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

I was surprised to find that the so-called 'legendary' Liam Francis is still on trial after being found 'guilty' by those of us at Forest last week. He was supposed to be playing for the Reserves again today. He's not listed in the team in the match report, unless he's going under the name of Snodin. Anyone know what's happened to him?

Lomax at LB or RB best footballer at the club!!!!