If we win tomorrow...

...then we're three points off 5th, regardless of any other results.

COME ON BOYS

And Warsaw, Brighton, Leeds and Southend all have a game on us..... Not being a :censored:, but we wont make the play offs, we will need to win 6 from 8 minimum to have any chance, and we wont with this squad and the injuries we have. Just being realistic, if we do good on us!!!! and fully deserved. B)

We wont make the play offs because he would have brought in more experience up front and in goal. Instead he chooses to put his faith in a Sheff Weds youngster rather than his own.

Also a stand needs to be funded, they wont want to shell out on players. Seems like they are just making do and i am feeling a little short changed in my season ticket as promotion doesnt seem to be a priority.

I know there are injuries, but surely he could have attracted more experience here.

We won't go up. If we get 6 points from the next two matches then it might...just might..spark a little run which will keep us in with a sniff, but we all know this isn't going to happen.

Yep. Millwall at home is a game we can't win. We beat them away, they are near the bottom of the league and recent form has been poor.

Donny away. May as well not turn up. Done well against them this season, won at the Keepmoat in the FA cup, they are on a dodgy bit of form at the moment.

Hey, lets call it quits now eh? I am not saying we are going to take 6 pts but it is possible if not probable. Life must be dull on planet no hope.

:sign0003:

KOTK

Edited by Kingofdikebab

A 10-0 win wouldnt be enough for some on here.

Hey ... i doubt promotion would be.

And Warsaw, Brighton, Leeds and Southend all have a game on us..... Not being a :censored:, but we wont make the play offs, we will need to win 6 from 8 minimum to have any chance, and we wont with this squad and the injuries we have. Just being realistic, if we do good on us!!!! and fully deserved. B)

Ah, I know who you mean.

Yep. Millwall at home is a game we can't win. We beat them away, they are near the bottom of the league and recent form has been poor.

Donny away. May as well not turn up. Done well against them this season, won at the Keepmoat in the FA cup, they are on a dodgy bit of form at the moment.

Hey, lets call it quits now eh? I am not saying we are going to take 6 pts but it is possible if not probable. Life must be dull on planet no hope.

:sign0003:

KOTK

Compare the team that will play today to the team that won those two games.

Here's a clue

Crossley

Betrand

Trotman

Kilkenny

Allott

Hughes

Davies

The backbone of the team.

Never done well at home vs Millwall, nailed on 1-0 defeat today as Shez is guaranteed to play Livermore on the left and the toothless Deano upfront, our strikers in all forms have scored 8 goals in 20 games.

Davies has 4 of those, Hughes, Wolfy, Robertson and Lewi the others.

My team in an attempt to at least attack.

O'Donnell

Eards

Thompson

Stam

Lomax

Deano

Macca

Livermore

Taylor

Leon

Wolfy

Get balls in the box, if Livermore plays wide left we'll lose, simple as, as we'll revert to the toothless performances we've seen all too often at BP this season.

Deano is a winger not a striker, yes Wolfy has his critics but put the ball into the box and he will take his chances. I don't go for this he's been here 4 years blah, blah, blah. In that time he's started a handful of games give him a run and lets see if he is good enough. Nothing to lose now so lets end the season with a bang. Yes we're only 3 pints adrift but as we're struggling to raise a team lets be realistic.

Here's a clue

Crossley

Betrand

Trotman

Kilkenny

Allott

Hughes

Davies

Never done well at home vs Millwall, nailed on 1-0 defeat today as Shez is guaranteed to play Livermore on the left and the toothless Deano upfront, our strikers in all forms have scored 8 goals in 20 games.

O'Donnell

Eards

Thompson

Stam

Lomax

Deano

Macca

Livermore

Taylor

Leon

Wolfy

Get balls in the box, if Livermore plays wide left we'll lose, simple as, as we'll revert to the toothless performances we've seen all too often at BP this season.

Deano is a winger not a striker, yes Wolfy has his critics but put the ball into the box and he will take his chances. I don't go for this he's been here 4 years blah, blah, blah. In that time he's started a handful of games give him a run and lets see if he is good enough. Nothing to lose now so lets end the season with a bang. Yes we're only 3 pints adrift but as we're struggling to raise a team lets be realistic.

Aye, I too hope Wolfy gets a start today, big striker, little striker.....could do the business for us.

Here's a clue

Crossley

Betrand

Trotman

Kilkenny

Allott

Hughes

Davies

O'Donnell

Eards

Thompson

Stam

Lomax

Deano

Macca

Livermore

Taylor

Leon

Wolfy

Aren't Millwall struggling to raise a team? :titanic:

Read their official website if you need a clue :idea:

Nailed on 1-0 defeat. God I bet you are a joy to sit next to! :wink:

KOTK

We wont make the play offs because he would have brought in more experience up front and in goal. Instead he chooses to put his faith in a Sheff Weds youngster rather than his own.

Also a stand needs to be funded, they wont want to shell out on players. Seems like they are just making do and i am feeling a little short changed in my season ticket as promotion doesnt seem to be a priority.

I know there are injuries, but surely he could have attracted more experience here.

*cough Constantine, Robertson* cough

After reading those comments i feel like finding the nearest tall building and jumping off it. Whats with you people? If all you ever do is moan why the hell are you even bothering? After the season we've had and the injury's we have at the moment i think we are doing pretty dam well.

Edited by BJBlue