Sheridan's (SUPPOSED) two-finger salute

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he probably scratched the back of his head and.....y'know how some people misinterpret things. I'll be very surprised if he actually has done that....but he's the man incharge, maybe if people weren't so hostile towards the team every single second of the game....it all builds up and I'd like to see anyone keep their cool like that.

Shez in.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

Bring Back Pukka

You are either playing devil's advocate, on acid, or just a poor misguided fool. Sheridan in? You're having a giraffe. Worst I've seen since Warnock. Clueless, uneducated, Sunday League manager.

And I don't care how many World Cup matches he has played in.

Alot of our fans deserve two fingers. constant moaning with no appreciation of our finances and our truely horrendous injury list.

Millwall were unbelievebly poor and in the last 20mins we could very easily have won. If we played like that for 90mins we would have burried them and that is our main problem. we have got to start playing from the 1st minute but I think you only really get that when you don't have a team full of loanees and kids due to the savage injury list.

As for Shez out, what a load of garbage. No team does well sacking managers every 2 years. It does not work. we sacked Moore becuase of the constant abuse of the players by our "fans" and now look where he is with Tranmere.

the worst thing about OAFC is the fans who like nothing more than to get on players backs from the whistle. BP is like a graveyard at kick off and then goes downhill if someone makes a mistake. I am convinced if the crowd got behind the team from the whistle then the crowd would be happier with what happens on the pitch

Edited by Max Damage

Bring Back Pukka

You are either playing devil's advocate, on acid, or just a poor misguided fool. Sheridan in? You're having a giraffe. Worst I've seen since Warnock. Clueless, uneducated, Sunday League manager.

Or since Ronnie, or Ritchie, etc, etc. and until the next one you want sacking after 2 years.

Alot of our fans deserve two fingers. constant moaning with no appreciation of our finances and our truely horrendous injury list.

Millwall were unbelievebly poor and in the last 20mins we could very easily have won. If we played like that for 90mins we would have burried them and that is our main problem. we have got to start playing from the 1st minute but I think you only really get then when you don't have a team full of loanees and kids due to the savage injury list.

As for Shez out, what a load of garbage. No team does well sacking managers every 2 years. It does not work. we sacked Moore becuase of the constant abuse of the players by our "fans" and now look where he is with Tranmere.

the worst thing about OAFC is the fans who like nothing more than to get on players backs from the whistle. BP is like a graveyard at kick off and then goes downhill if someone makes a mistake. I am convinced if the crowd got behind the team from the whistle then the crowd would be happier with what happens on the pitch

I think the days of blind faith and vocal support regardless of the quality of the football are gone. Football is too expensive these days and fans who attend matches expect to be entertained to a certain level, and the mediocre stuff on show at BP this season has switched a lot of people off. Most will not just turn-up and shout and sing from the 1st minute, but expect to be excited by what they see on the pitch and react accordingly. There are exception (the fans at Pompey spring to mind) but they are the exception that proves the rule.

Edited by tactically_naive

Bring Back Pukka

ppreflexxz5.gif

Catchphrase anyone?

Shez has dropped some clangers this season, i just hope he learns from his mistakes next season

true, many fans in lookers upper and main stand upper need being told, but as a season ticket holder this season I feel ripped off, and if id have paid £20 to watch that today i would be disgusted.

whether you are a shez inner or a shez outer (for the record i am a shez inner at the mo), if moore or talbot would have made the same mistakes as shez ppl would be going ballistic.

Either way, I think the club are going to have the shock of their lives next season re the season ticket sales.

Edited by Lookers_Carl

I am not a Sheridan out man but if he did that then I think its disgusting, the performance till the first goal was awful so I don't think he can say that criticism wasn't deserved from the people who have come out in freezing cold weather to help pay his wages. We were just lucky that Millwall are as equally :censored: or we would have been stuffed anyway I am off to look who Sheffield Wednesday have in their reserves to see who we are signing next season and my man of the match today John Thompson.

Shez has dropped some clangers this season, i just hope he learns from his mistakes next season

true, many fans in lookers upper and main stand upper need being told, but as a season ticket holder this season I feel ripped off, and if id have paid £20 to watch that today i would be disgusted.

whether you are a shez inner or a shez outer (for the record i am a shez inner at the mo), if moore or talbot would have made the same mistakes as shez ppl would be going ballistic.

Either way, I think the club are going to have the shock of their lives next season re the season ticket sales.

Without a doubt. If it was moore/talbot their head would be called upon and i do feel sorry for those fans who forked out to pay on the gate today!

I am not a Sheridan out man but if he did that then I think its disgusting, the performance till the first goal was awful so I don't think he can say that criticism wasn't deserved from the people who have come out in freezing cold weather to help pay his wages. We were just lucky that Millwall are as equally :censored: or we would have been stuffed anyway I am off to look who Sheffield Wednesday have in their reserves to see who we are signing next season and my man of the match today John Thompson.

Criticism, sure....but all the way through the match it's just barrage of insults after barrage of insults. And it's uncalled for, what is it going to achieve? Shez and TW can see when we're playing crap, they don't need to be shouted at for 90 minutes non stop.

Who'd be an Oldham player.