• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If not then why not

• Not applicable, am renewing
    • Too expensive
    • Poor value for money
    • Poor home performances this season
    • Other

surely if as you say you are going to pay in every game anyway, the best solution would be to get the monthly payment scheme and get a ST.... will save you a few bob in the long run... and stop TTA from throwing the toys out of the pram once more....

TBH, I'd rather pay the £20 x 23 games and give the Latics £460 over 9 months than pay £300+ and their interest over 12mths and the club get less out of it.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money's tight, no matter what ticket prices are like I'm going to struggle to afford one; next year will be my first season without a season ticket for 11/12 years. Even if I managed to scrape the pennies together, I probably wouldn't get my moneys worth out of it as I don't know how many games I'll be able to make due to distance. I'll be looking to do as many away games as possible instead for the next two seasons, and will then undoubtedly return when I've finished Uni.

The thing that does my head in most is that I can't renew at a time when the club and TTA really do need as many bums on seats as possible; recent attendances seem to imply a decline in the faith of Tic fans. I'm absolutely gutted, but will most definately be returning as soon as I've got enough coppers in my pocket and living nearby.

KTF.

I was considering not renewing for next season as I have missed quite a few games this year due to work comittments. Mid week games are a problem for me.

But I will have to renew by the looks of it, otherwise we will have no money to improve the squad this summer with 40% (at the time of posting) not renewing next year.

I was considering not renewing for next season as I have missed quite a few games this year due to work comittments. Mid week games are a problem for me.

But I will have to renew by the looks of it, otherwise we will have no money to improve the squad this summer with 40% (at the time of posting) not renewing next year.

Likewise really. I certainly haven’t got my money’s worth this season (first ST ever) and It will presumably cost me more with the Paddock shutting down, but I think I’ll get one just to be contrary, and to maintain my Super-Duper-Wuper-Fan status! I hope the prices don’t go up and the club work out some way to make it more attractive for various ways of paying, but realistically if you can get £300 together then an extra £20 here or there isn’t likely to make or break you in most cases.

Likewise really. I certainly haven’t got my money’s worth this season (first ST ever) and It will presumably cost me more with the Paddock shutting down, but I think I’ll get one just to be contrary, and to maintain my Super-Duper-Wuper-Fan status! I hope the prices don’t go up and the club work out some way to make it more attractive for various ways of paying, but realistically if you can get £300 together then an extra £20 here or there isn’t likely to make or break you in most cases.

It's not about the money for me. I'm just not sure i want to spend that much money on Oldham in one go, it makes me sad as i could pretty much have a decent weekend break abroard with that kind of money these days.

I'll pay on the day for most home games, not interested in a season ticket one bit.

If the club came up with something that was unturndownable such as the Bradford board have done then you never know, i could be persuaded though.