Jarret wasnt pleased he......

Shouldn't have come on when he did in the first place.

Wolfy should have come on with smalley moving to the right. Just how we finished.

Would have won the game if we had started as we finished.

Easy to say that now though.

Would have been different if JJ had scored the winner for e.g.

from where i was sat it seemed shez was having a right go at him after their goal... looked like he give shez as good as he got, wolfy appeared and got ready to go on!

then as he came off, shez called him a d***h**d and something about not being able to play football..

me thinks that will be the last we see of him?

Easy to say that now though.

Would have been different if JJ had scored the winner for e.g.

Yes it is easy to say now, but I said it at the time to the guy who was with me.

We started off so unbalanced, with Thompson going off there was a chance for Shez to put it right then not later on.

Edited by AMO

from where i was sat it seemed shez was having a right go at him after their goal... looked like he give shez as good as he got, wolfy appeared and got ready to go on!

then as he came off, shez called him a d***h**d and something about not being able to play football..

i sit right behind shez and heard everythin. shez blamed jarrett for the goal and jarrett told him to f**k off so shez took him off straight away, then as jarrett was goin up into the changin room shez shouted " oi sort your f***in football out"

bye bye jason jarrett

I saw that too, Shez seemed to be blaming just him for their goal wish was a little harsh. He did ok when he came on though i thought, at least he put some effort in, though i would have brough Wolfy on instead of him when Thompson went off

Yes it is easy to say now, but I said it at the time to the guy who was with me.

We started off so unbalanced, with Thompson going off there was a chance for Shez to put it right then not later on.

Aye, was surprised he didn't start Wolfy after how we struggled to create chances against Luton with Deane up front and no proper RW.

Wolfy has to start on Monday.

To be honest I thought the goal was Livermores and keepers fault. Although I think Id have blamed Jarrett for it even if he wasnt involved as he was just absolutely sh*te all game. Considering his game is passing midfielder he should really know how to pass a ball even towards the same coloured shirt. Ah well least we didnt play someone like Doncaster or Swansea today wed have been sent for 6 Im afraid. We were lucky to draw with one of the worst teams Ive seen. They ranked alongside Bournemouth. I seriously hope we dont make the playoffs cos it will be a massive waste of money to get beaten off someone crap like Walsall in the semis and spend the cash on both legs. Were nowhere near good enough.

On another note anyone notice we started 4-5-1 with Constantine on his own. IMO that formation requires a striker to hold up the ball and play it to on running defenders. Unfortunately we have the lankiest, softest git in the world holding it up and apparently due to his height he should easily win headers. Anyone see him get one besides the goal. And tbh the goal only hit his head cos the defender pushed him into it. What a waste of money he is. Its alright blaming injuries but if wed have invested and got a good SQUAD we wouldnt be relying on youngsters. Bad management and board room decisions. Another season in this league and I think Ill pack it in cos the prices are only gonna rise and the football is gonna drop even further.

Get it sorted

Stam was at fault for their goal, he went to take out the man and ball in the centre of the ball and missed both completely ...

JJ wasnt happy at when he came off but for me Shez shouldnt have shouted that when JJ passed him he should have left that for the dressing room ..

Its more than the players that have to start learning to improve their game .. !!!

Thought the new keeper came confidantley for balls but was a bit 6 and 7's for the goal.. he is defo better than the 2 youth lads we have but its a position we need to improve next season .. Crossley will be staying but only as number 2 and coach !!

How the f* did their keep stay on at the end after than rash tackle on Wolfy ???

Watching poor football is one thing but I'm getting fed up with watching poor educated unperforming inconsistant muppets ! If I wanted to do that I would get a season ticket for the public gallery at the Houses of Common !

sorry but for me the keeper was 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

000000000000000000000% at fault had we have crossley, or bell the lad would not have had an esy tap in to score in fact if the great beard miester had been playing he would not of let him had that tap in

if jarrett is going back send in the same taxi as o'donell

sorry but for me the keeper was 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

000000000000000000000% at fault had we have crossley, or bell the lad would not have had an esy tap in to score in fact if the great beard miester had been playing he would not of let him had that tap in

Im with you there it was the keepers who was most at fault for

the goal!!!

Crossley yes probably, but Bell that's just plucking youth team goalies names to make a point. C'mon just because O'donnell isn't from our youth team and bell is doesn't automatically mean Bell would've saved it and O'Donnell wouldn't. Badly positioned yes definately, his fault for the goal - well the few seconds the ball left the strikers foot and went past him - yes. BUT the 90+ yards from our own damn corner - not his try the other 4/5 latics players who had a chance to either deliver the ball, get a challenge in or at least hold a player up!!!!!!!!!

I actually thought Jarrett was OK today and unlucky to be substituted.

I thought he did ok too. He gets stuck in and puts effort in, he's not a playmaker the same as Allott isn't but people seem to expect him to be. He's not properly fit yet either

I saw that too, Shez seemed to be blaming just him for their goal wish was a little harsh. He did ok when he came on though i thought, at least he put some effort in, though i would have brough Wolfy on instead of him when Thompson went off

Sheridans man management skills are legendary. The goal appeared to come from Livermore running into Jarrett which opened us up. Jarrett was in possession when Livermore ran into him and the Savage popped up with the ball. It appeared to be just one of those things. For Sheridan to immediately substitute one of our best passers of the ball during the game was stupid beyond belief. Thompson will also probably be out for the rest of the season. It just beggars belief at times......

Edited by happyterryb