Half time...........

Quote 'Worst I have seen in 30 thirty days'

Never! Remember those performances under Warnock, Sharp, Moore, Talbot hell even big Joe at times

Brilliant. People entitled to moan granted. They pay their money. BUT If following Latics made me that unhappy I wouldn't go.

I can put up with sheite football. I can. I support Latics and I enjoy the poor performances just like I enjoy the good ones. All part n parcel of watching a third division team. The more bad performances the better the good ones feel. Inept performances have been there for the past 13 years. Hey ho.

There were some on here who had us beaten before we kicked a ball. You could sense that SOME fans couldn't wait for the players to fail.

Honestly I am heartily sick and tired of listening to the moaning gets week in week out. Please, a plea....if you want to moan all game and spoil my half time pint please phuck off somewhere else in the ground preferably the Chaddy where you will find a fair amount of like minded people. I know you care but for gods sake, talk about tedious. You could talk glass eyes to sleep. Get a flamin life. :sleeping:

Cheers

KOTK

Edited by Kingofdikebab

Half time...........

Brilliant. People entitled to moan granted. They pay their money. BUT If following Latics made me that unhappy I wouldn't go.

I can put up with sheite football. I can. I support Latics and I enjoy the poor performances just like I enjoy the good ones. All part n parcel of watching a third division team. The more bad performances the better the good ones feel. Inept performances have been there for the past 13 years. Hey ho.

There were some on here who had us beaten before we kicked a ball. You could sense that SOME fans couldn't wait for the players to fail.

Honestly I am heartily sick and tired of listening to the moaning gets week in week out. Please, a plea....if you want to moan all game and spoil my half time pint please phuck off somewhere else in the ground preferably the Chaddy where you will find a fair amount of like minded people. I know you care but for gods sake, talk about tedious. You could talk glass eyes to sleep. Get a flamin life. :sleeping:

Cheers

KOTK

dont worry,you wont have to wait much longer before its bulldozed,then they might find something else to moan at.

Half time...........

Never! Remember those performances under Warnock, Sharp, Moore, Talbot hell even big Joe at times

Cheers

KOTK

There even worse in the bogs :mad:

KOCK being true to form above....

Just will refer you to an earlier post of mine on here about rehashed debates.....one you clearly fit into.....

The "let's continually slag off and moan how :censored: the Chaddy End is, even though I don't sit in there and my own stand is :censored: and full of moaners too" debate is the one I would've voted for :grin:

This you BB80?

5) A Guy Branston. You scream all game, you do cack all else and you generally wind everybody up and love confrontation. You always know best. You've been going since Adam was a lad and your opinion is worth more than anybody elses.

I'll take away the confrontation bit as you'd probably poo in your pants if anybody confronted you face to face. Might just leave it in as you are a bit of a keyboard warrior. Big girls blouse.

KOTK

Edited by Kingofdikebab

4-5-1 said it all really. Thats why people thought we had lost before a game had been kicked. Though I had pointed out that things would change in the second half. To be honest I hope Sat was a one off for Shez's tactics were of Ronnie proportions first half

sorry to say Jim but this is not the first time that shez tatics leave a lot ot be desired - dont get me wrong this is not a shez out reply but sometimes he baffles the hell out of me in this area

Thirty days? Could be worse then. :wink:

To be honest Stevie - It isnt even the worst in the last 30 days - *cough* Luton *cough*

I think the statement "Thats the worst I have seen in the last 30 minutes" would have been more accurate...

:wink: