A Poll

TheBigDog

Most boring topics that (continually) get raised on this board?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you nominate?

• The 'I'm sick of the the moaning fans in the NSM upper, Main Stand etc'
    • The 'Shez was a great player but he ain't a great manager'
    • The 'ticket prices are too high for the division/quality of play etc'
    • The 'I'm not renewing my season ticket'
    • Any other

Nah, for me it's the "I'm not renewing"

What's the point of telling everyone else?

Do they want people to join in, thus plunging the club into further troubles? Or do that want people to pat them on the back "good choice"????

To be honest - I think you have missed the biggest re-occurring thread of them all... the:

"(insert any players name) is rubbish - he doesnt deserve to wear the shirt, he should be sent to the footballing scrapheap immidiately, even though I have no justification for this, my expectations are utterly unreasonable, and I have no idea how to replace him"

Pretty sure that is which annoys me the most at the moment.... see O'Donnell, Eardley, Taylor, Jarrett, Constantine, Livermore, Robertson, Thompson, Smalley etc.. as recent examples....

The thread is usually commonly folowed by this statement..

"I'd rather we have our youth players play instead, they are obviously vastly better than these guys - even though most of the people I'm slagging off in an ideal world would be our youth team, and I have never actually seen any of the mentioned youth players play - but even though Shez and Philskirk dont think they are ready I think they are..."

Think thats about it....

What about "lets keep slagging every aspect of the club and team until the TTA pull out, nobody buys us, we fold and then we can all find another team to moan about".

Yes, because astute businessmen who purchase football clubs are well known for basing their decisions on what a handful of the fanbase says on an internet message board.

Yes, because astute businessmen who purchase football clubs are well known for basing their decisions on what a handful of the fanbase says on an internet message board.

They did that once. I'm hoping they learned the lesson.

Get on with what exactly?

Supporting our frikkin team - live with the fact we arent Brazil - the guys representing our team are on the pitch trying their best to win - ffs let's give em some encoutagement and not berate every bad pass coz believe me bad passes even occur in the Premier League!

Supporting our frikkin team - live with the fact we arent Brazil - the guys representing our team are on the pitch trying their best to win - ffs let's give em some encoutagement and not berate every bad pass coz believe me bad passes even occur in the Premier League!

Nobody thinks we are Brazil. Many, as evidenced by drastically falling crowds, think we should be doing better.

Most people are encouraging to the players when they do what they're capable of. Meanwhile, fans of all clubs complain when their team plays badly. Some moan no matter what. That's life.

I blame Shez for these wet & windy afternoons. Is it me or has the weather got worse since he took over? I can't remember it raining this much when Talbot & Moore were in charge?

This has got me thinking about next season when the NSM stand has gone. On a windy day it will be like playing in the Sahara or Bloomfield Rd with the dust blowing off the car park, maybe we should sign some Egyptian players? Hopefully it will have the same affect on the opposition as it has for Blackpool ie, nobody likes going there, lack of atmosphere etc.

Also I think we should have some sort of mural (like Arsenal's) but obviously a politically correct one with pictures of supporters of all colours & creed ie fat, thin, english, asian, happy, moaners etc.

& speech bubbles shouting abuse at Eardley & Taylor.

What does anyone else think?

I blame Shez for these wet & windy afternoons. Is it me or has the weather got worse since he took over? I can't remember it raining this much when Talbot & Moore were in charge?..........................

........................speech bubbles shouting abuse at Eardley & Taylor.

Quality, best laugh I've had on here for ages :grin: