Season Ticket Plans - Disgrace!

I've heard that the club plans to issue "Season tickets" to fans, which are restricted to 1 stand. Well, I want to know what happens if the club sells all but 1 seat for a stand and then a Dad and Son come along and can't both get a ticket for that stand.

One very upset kiddy.

What a disgrace this club is, an utter shambles, if only I was in charge, it would be much better run!!

Sick to death of it!!!

I've heard that the club plans to issue "Season tickets" to fans, which are restricted to 1 stand. Well, I want to know what happens if the club sells all but 1 seat for a stand and then a Dad and Son come along and can't both get a ticket for that stand.

One very upset kiddy.

What a disgrace this club is, an utter shambles, if only I was in charge, it would be much better run!!

Sick to death of it!!!

is this being sarcastic in light of other posts? or you genuine with this>?

One very upset kiddy.

Sick to death of it!!!

Are you Kyle in disguise

One very upset kiddy.

Sick to death of it!!!

Well you see our John Sheridan will sort it out don't worry!

He's a legend don't you know!!

The son will get a starting place up front anyway! :tongue1:

Edited by KYLEOAFC

cant get my head round this.... do you mean sit ALL the season ticket holders in say the main stand, and have it pay on the day everywhere else?

Sounds like that's what he means. Will never happen IMO

One very upset kiddy.

Sick to death of it!!!

I'd be quite happy to sit in another stand. Unless it was the new Chaddy (will one stand still be known as the Chaddy End?) then im quite happy.

Im sure we'll get a good attendance at the start of next season though.

I'd be quite happy to sit in another stand. Unless it was the new Chaddy (will one stand still be known as the Chaddy End?) then im quite happy.

Im sure we'll get a good attendance at the start of next season though.

When it's all finished we're gonna have:

"Balloons" in the New Broadway Stand.

"Moaners" in the New Furtherwood Road Stand.

"Muppets and Drums" in the New Chaddy Stand.

and guess what in the renamed Graham :censored:.

When it's all finished we're gonna have:

"Balloons" in the New Broadway Stand.

"Moaners" in the New Furtherwood Road Stand.

"Muppets and Drums" in the New Chaddy Stand.

and guess what in the renamed Graham :censored:.

And whats wrong with the chaddy end???

I hope we get a better 'George Hill' stand though. I nearly fell to sleep sitting in there!

Poor view, bad toilets, no bar and too many drums. :lol:

... I guess your right. Im a singer (for Latics) at heart though so no matter what im in there. It also smells of meat and potato pie so. Theres only one drummer though and the left half clapping so it's ok.

Just to point out though have you seen the advertising boards on the NSM Stand? Really shows it's age there.

... I guess your right. Im a singer (for Latics) at heart though so no matter what im in there. It also smells of meat and potato pie so. Theres only one drummer though and the left half clapping so it's ok.

Just to point out though have you seen the advertising boards on the NSM Stand? Really shows it's age there.

There's also a poster in the lower paddock bogs advertising...wait for it..............Latics v spurs, Carling cup game!!

Quality :lol:

Edited by futchers briefs