Guarantee for next season

OK, we might still make the play-offs but if we don't would you accept a guarantee at the start of next season that we would leave it at the end withou any clue as to whether that meant up or down?

am i being thick or does that not make any sense?

do you mean a guarentee we wont be playing in this division after next season? if so, no i wouldnt accept it. where is the fun in knowing your going up, or knowing your going down. it would be obvious come christmas where you are finishing. promotion has to be earnt. cant have it handed on a plate

I don't understand the question. :huh:

Seemed clear to me but myabe its been a long day!

At the start of next season assuming we are still in this division and someone said they could guarantee that at the end of 2008/9 we would be promoted or relegated but gave no clue as to which would you accept their offer?

The only guarantee you can be sure of following Latics and keeping the Faith through thin and thinner, is that you will be disappointed. Once one accepts that as a fact, then one has to enjoy the brief highlights for all they're worth, before falling off the horse. Then get back on again for another roller-coaster ride again next season....and the season after...etc.

:ktf:

The only guarantee you can be sure of following Latics and keeping the Faith through thin and thinner, is that you will be disappointed. Once one accepts that as a fact, then one has to enjoy the brief highlights for all they're worth, before falling off the horse. Then get back on again for another roller-coaster ride again next season....and the season after...etc.

:ktf:

I find roller coasters scary enough without trying to sit on a horse on one!!!!!

I find roller coasters scary enough without trying to sit on a horse on one!!!!!

talking of which...........................................................................

............................. try this

You are driving at constant speed, on your left is a sheer drop, on your right is a fire engine, travelling the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloing pig, the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level also travelling at the same speed. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?................................................................................

Get the :censored: off the kiddies merry go round you pissed up sod. :grin: :grin: :grin:

P.S. Apologies for the swearing which is in the joke. lol

talking of which...........................................................................

............................. try this

You are driving at constant speed, on your left is a sheer drop, on your right is a fire engine, travelling the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloing pig, the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level also travelling at the same speed. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?................................................................................

Get the :censored: off the kiddies merry go round you pissed up sod. :grin: :grin: :grin:

P.S. Apologies for the swearing which is in the joke. lol

Now that's the best joke I've heard (seen) in weeks.

So do I! However, there are plenty who find them easy-peasy, but they tend to forget that when on board with Latics it's a very special sort of roller-coaster. Then they want to get off part-way through the ride because they're disappointed with the level of thrills. They ask the owners of the ride to drop prices to entice them back, even though they're bored with the ride. Others have learned to jump on board to experience the thrills of the rides that coincide with Cup days, or the really big ride at places such as Blackpool.

b_ride19_4.jpg

So do I! However, there are plenty who find them easy-peasy, but they tend to forget that when on board with Latics it's a very special sort of roller-coaster. Then they want to get off part-way through the ride because they're disappointed with the level of thrills. They ask the owners of the ride to drop prices to entice them back, even though they're bored with the ride. Others have learned to jump on board to experience the thrills of the rides that coincide with Cup days, or the really big ride at places such as Blackpool.

b_ride19_4.jpg

AHHHH! but now we have options!! The horsecoaster or the galloping pig the same size as a car. Can the pig hook up to the back of the horsecoaster?? If so, that would be dreamland. KEEP THE FAITH :laught16:

Edited by mr_latics