Golden Goal today

Right peeps...

Been sorting some Latic stuff out today and I'm going to offer a Golden Goal Competition..

Guess the right time of the first Goal and you win a prize ! Simple as that really !

For a bonus prize, Anyone who guessses the right score and all the scores will win a Signed Latic Ball !

Guess away !

Right peeps...

Been sorting some Latic stuff out today and I'm going to offer a Golden Goal Competition..

Guess the right time of the first Goal and you win a prize ! Simple as that really !

For a bonus prize, Anyone who guessses the right score and all the scores will win a Signed Latic Ball !

Guess away !

first goal will be on 17 mins

correct score will be 2-2. constantine and taylor will score for us

Right peeps...

For a bonus priessses the right score and all the scores will win a Signed Latic Ball !

Guess away !

.16 mins and 3-2 to them. Livermore with both goals

Edited by fleetwood Blue

Right peeps...

Guess away !

grrr here goes.

1st goal: 15minutes 33seconds

final score: Doncaster 2 Latics 1 (somebody shoot me I know).

Better add that if there is more than one winner I will pick the first person who posted on this thread :wink:

Other wise I'll lose my collection :grin:

I'll bring the item to the bext home game for the winner !

2-1 to us - first goal 44 mins -_-

Leon and Stam

Right peeps...

Guess away !

1-1 first goal 32 minutes

goal scorers Wellens and Constantine