Latics lead hunt for South American ace..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a South American looking guy the directors box at last nights reserve game accompanied with a young lady, they shook hands with Shez before the game.

He had his legs covered with a blanket for most of the match and look bewildered by the football (or lack of it) on :unsure: display.

OK, Mr Sheridan. I have arranged for the consignment to be delivered to the Services on the M6. My man will make himself known to you when he sees you get off the team coach.

As far as the other business goes, don't worry. We will make it look like Coco had a terrible accident.

:ph34r:

:rifle::clown:

OK, Mr Sheridan. I have arranged for the consignment to be delivered to the Services on the M6. My man will make himself known to you when he sees you get off the team coach.

As far as the other business goes, don't worry. We will make it look like Coco had a terrible accident.

:ph34r:

:rifle::clown:

:laught16:

There was a South American looking guy the directors box at last nights reserve game accompanied with a young lady, they shook hands with Shez before the game.

He had his legs covered with a blanket for most of the match and look bewildered by the football (or lack of it) on :unsure: display.

My god - if this is true we really have our 'impressing players' strategy all wrong... I wouldnt even show them the first team play at the moment... never mind the ressies....

... just show em a video from the pinch me seasons and claim it is now... when they point out the pitch looks a bit different assure them that the weather was especially cold in the last couple of months and the grass is frozen.. he wont speak much english - i'll work...

My god - if this is true we really have our 'impressing players' strategy all wrong... I wouldnt even show them the first team play at the moment... never mind the ressies....

... just show em a video from the pinch me seasons and claim it is now... when they point out the pitch looks a bit different assure them that the weather was especially cold in the last couple of months and the grass is frozen.. he wont speak much english - i'll work...

He's been at Gretna, he'll have thought it was Total Football in tropical conditions...

We can sign him whenever we like, but he can't play til next season (when he'll be fit)

No they were saying on talksport today that Gretnas players dont have long to sign at english clubs (they were specific I just cant remember when they said just that it is soon) where as they have about a month at scottish clubs.

No they were saying on talksport today that Gretnas players dont have long to sign at english clubs (they were specific I just cant remember when they said just that it is soon) where as they have about a month at scottish clubs.

The deadline would have been 5pm tonight to sign for English Clubs in order to play this Season. As Fab is currently crocked until the Summer, he will be in no rush to sign a deal for anybody.

It would be nice to think we have him on a pre-contract deal though as he sounds pretty good for our level.

The deadline would have been 5pm tonight to sign for English Clubs in order to play this Season. As Fab is currently crocked until the Summer, he will be in no rush to sign a deal for anybody.

It would be nice to think we have him on a pre-contract deal though as he sounds pretty good for our level.

Well the signs are all there... Wadsworth at b.p, paper-talk, possible sighting at the reserves t'other night + people claiming to be in the know about the hotel he’s staying at! so I’d fully expect him to be at the keepmoat next season lol...nah seriously your right about the pre-contract thing, coz knowing our luck, we'd pay for his treatment till he's fit and he'd bugger off somewhere else!

Well the signs are all there... Wadsworth at b.p, paper-talk, possible sighting at the reserves t'other night + people claiming to be in the know about the hotel he’s staying at! so I’d fully expect him to be at the keepmoat next season lol...nah seriously your right about the pre-contract thing, coz knowing our luck, we'd pay for his treatment till he's fit and he'd bugger off somewhere else!

I am led to believe that they do business slightly differently in South America. :wink:

Don't understand why Wadsworth (and his cheeky smile) being at BP is a sign that this lad will be signing for us. I don't think Shez would have gone to Preston to watch them before Trotters went. Usually managers go to watch players they are about to sign, not ones thay are about to sell :huh:

Don't understand why Wadsworth (and his cheeky smile) being at BP is a sign that this lad will be signing for us. I don't think Shez would have gone to Preston to watch them before Trotters went. Usually managers go to watch players they are about to sign, not ones thay are about to sell :huh:

True, but i read an interview with yantorno, it said that he has a lot of respect for wadsworth as he is going to help him out finding a new club!

Apparently he was living in a flat of the ex-owner of gretna, but when he withdrew his financial backing, he kicked him out of the flat!