Eardley yesterday

Fair play he might not get so aggresive with other players as he would probably get some back but i really dont see how players and managers shouting at each other has suddenly become such an issue this season, its always gone on and always will, its part and parcel of football.

I agree with your above post Wozz, I would not normally post a message about players shouting at each other but something about this one stood out to me as being out of order

...and it's live on S4C, that's Channel 134 Sky watchers!

Thanks been wondering what channel Wales are on they are normally on sky are they on the same time as england if so l will watch 1 half of England then 1 half of Wales.

Just remembered, Eardley gave Crossley a rollicking after his clanger early on in the second half when he lost the ball and present Hudds with a chance to get back in the game.

Keep up the good work Neal.

Fair play to him I saw it too, funny though he was a little more reserved in the way he dished it out compared with last week :disappointed:

On another note re Eardley - I thought he was immense yesterday, well done Neil