My race hate shame

I feel I ought to confess to you all that I was threatened with being ejected from the Millwall if I were to repeat my action of calling the Millwall fans, “pakis.” I did ask the head steward exactly how many Asian people he had spotted in the Millwall crowd that would prompt this outburst from me, and suggested that it would perhaps be more likely that I was calling them, “pikeys,” but he stood by the word of his steward and said he hadn’t looked so couldn’t state the composition of the Millwall crowd. Of course, this begs the question of why I wasn’t thrown out there and then. As he proceeded to then give me a rant about how they are sick of people asking them why they don’t ask the away fans to sit down as well as the home ones Paddock, I suspect that that was his real grievance. It wasn’t even me who had said that either, but hey ho. Then, as I was leaving, I called in the tiny gents near the Chaddy end of the Paddock, when I came out there was a group of stewards trying to decide who had been smoking the fag they were holding. “What about this one?” said one of them as I passed. For some reason I was under suspicion, despite not having smoked since England went out of Euro 2004 on penalties.

Top work boys.

I feel I ought to confess to you all that I was threatened with being ejected from the Millwall if I were to repeat my action of calling the Millwall fans, “pakis.” I did ask the head steward exactly how many Asian people he had spotted in the Millwall crowd that would prompt this outburst from me, and suggested that it would perhaps be more likely that I was calling them, “pikeys,” but he stood by the word of his steward and said he hadn’t looked so couldn’t state the composition of the Millwall crowd. Of course, this begs the question of why I wasn’t thrown out there and then. As he proceeded to then give me a rant about how they are sick of people asking them why they don’t ask the away fans to sit down as well as the home ones Paddock, I suspect that that was his real grievance. It wasn’t even me who had said that either, but hey ho. Then, as I was leaving, I called in the tiny gents near the Chaddy end of the Paddock, when I came out there was a group of stewards trying to decide who had been smoking the fag they were holding. “What about this one?” said one of them as I passed. For some reason I was under suspicion, despite not having smoked since England went out of Euro 2004 on penalties.

Top work boys.

Shame on you,

If they bother to go into the Gent's in the NSM during the half time break they would find half a dozen stood smoking.

But yet again they pick on the easy target.

Top work boys.

Was that you in the KKK outfit carrying an ashtray?

They're a very smart outfit our stewards - I can't see them making mistakes :wink:

what? how dare you! lol

it is getting a joke, we have to watch whatever we do!

no eating, drinking, breathing, clapping, standing, sitting down violently, looking, smelling, moving, talking, blinking

and people wonder why fans arent as enthusiastic as they used to be, we make any noise whatsoever we get slated, football is just becoming a business, i wont be suprised if they put a wall between the fans and the pitch and make us all watch on screens.

I suspect my abuse of said Steward when he asked me to sit down fuel his threat towards LL (I sit next to him).

There were a dozen of us stood up at the back yet not once did I even see a Steward amoungst the Millwall fans let alone ask them to sit down ..... this is what I pointed out to him and his answer was "thats not my section"..... nearly as good an reason as "I pay my money".

The cig incident ......... they were serious

I suspect my abuse of said Steward when he asked me to sit down fuel his threat towards LL (I sit next to him).

There were a dozen of us stood up at the back yet not once did I even see a Steward amoungst the Millwall fans let alone ask them to sit down ..... this is what I pointed out to him and his answer was "thats not my section"..... nearly as good an reason as "I pay my money".

The cig incident ......... they were serious

I should have said to him, “I’m not racist, several of my friends are ginger.”

You are right about the cig incident, the moron wanted to do me for it.

Reminds me of the time I nearly got thrown out at The Gayfarm for throwing a shredded up betting slip in the direction of the home supporters. Most Stewards are clueless.

well you never know, a violent wind could have picked it up, floated it to the home supporters and at that very moment they score, they then stand up with there hands in the air, where it will float into their mouths and choke them! shame on you! lol

well you never know, a violent wind could have picked it up, floated it to the home supporters and at that very moment they score, they then stand up with there hands in the air, where it will float into their mouths and choke them! shame on you! lol

I've seen many accidents involving betting slips. Sadly they all involve me writing on them.

They go by the name of "Special events"

Whats special about BP?

I think it's more that they are Special Events Staff, who differ from normal events staff in that they are "special" in the modern sense of the word: Special Staff / Special Needs :grin:

no eating, drinking, breathing, clapping, standing, sitting down violently, looking, smelling, moving, talking, blinking

got on one of those double decker buses in vegas a couple of years ago one friday evening...

some 'yokel' copper (remember him out of the james bond films and you're about there!) got on and preceeded to spout all of the above and more!

he rollocked some 'septic' for having his suitcase in the aisle, then 'ordered' another to sit down, when he dared to get out of his seat to get off the bus before it had stopped!!

personally couldn't stop giggling!

his parting comments!! " if anyone has a problem? i have a gun!"

mind you, said bus was as quiet as a graveyard, but sometimes i think back to that night and wish he'd get on my tram from time to time!!

it worked over there as they need authority like that to help them breath!

overhere? waste of time! jobs filled by wanna be hero's with no idea of how to manage people!

You're right I didn't think of that, how irresponsible of me. I should get a banning order :grin:

I heard that horrible chant, tinkers have feeling too you know!

Hold on a minute, aren't you the same Senor_Coconut who was going off on one on JK about the "travellers" (I understand this is the politically correct term for them) that were camped on a field near you a few years back? What's happened Coco?

hahahahahaha..... :grin:

Hold on a minute, aren't you the same Senor_Coconut who was going off on one on JK about the "travellers" (I understand this is the politically correct term for them) that were camped on a field near you a few years back? What's happened Coco?

That was the old "Coco".

The new one is a much nicer chap.

:)

Top work boys.

Stewards cause 95% of the trouble in grounds.

One lad who is a non smoker was ejected from the Chaddy End the other week for smoking, all that had happened was that someone had thrown a cigarette at his feet.

I had a discussion with an overbearing Steward Supervisor yesterday who was looking for trouble, as they do, and the conversation finished with him telling me "I've been doing this job for 15 years and I know what I am doing, we need protecting as well you know" not if you're sat at home mate you don't , then there wouldn't be half the problems.

That might be when the cheeky scamps hung a washing line from one rugby goalpost to the other.

That might be when the cheeky scamps hung a washing line from one rugby goalpost to the other.

what rugby pitch are you near, there cant be many in chad, i know a few years ago a few of them undesirables moved into the rugby pitch near me and ruined it, might be the same one??