My race hate shame

what rugby pitch are you near, there cant be many in chad, i know a few years ago a few of them undesirables moved into the rugby pitch near me and ruined it, might be the same one??

Fields New Road about 4 years ago, they messed up the entire pitch. I just remember thinking 'the cheek of it' when I saw the washing line, wish I had taken a photo now.

Fields New Road about 4 years ago, they messed up the entire pitch. I just remember thinking 'the cheek of it' when I saw the washing line, wish I had taken a photo now.

yeah thats one and the same mate....makes a change though from the estate burning down the club house! haha!

dont let these muppets spoil it for you - just laff at em and tell em to get a proper job - we have a way of dealing with any arsey stewards near us in the chaddy end - call em paedophiles - they soon scarper!

:lol: Brillant....

Majority of stewards who work direct for the club and not for Special events are alright people just trying to earn there ticket....I think that needs to be said....Im not doubting there are some bad apples though....

But the special events security are a set of arseholes with no care about the club / fans and I really wish we could get rid of them. I have had a number of run ins. The biggest one was end of the season a couple of years agao. When everyone ran on to the pitch one of the special event stewards targeted a young boy and pushed him to the ground while much bigger men ran past. I was nothing short of bullying and I totally lost it. The steward was very lucky he had back up and I was very lucky the boundary park stewards saw it as well and backed me up.

These guys are nothing but profesional bullies....

these are the soft arse people who get pushed around at home n stuff, so take it out on us! to some degrees you can understand some rules but sometimes when your not doing any harm to anyone they will collar you anyway just for the sake of it.

police rejects all of them

We have had this age old problem since Yeovil at home last season where we lasted a mere 40 seconds in the paddock before being asked to sit.

You have got 3 stewards in the paddock who are alright, the rest are on power trips.

I've had a meeting with them about the same standing debate prior to Gillingham & was given the old H&S line.

It's a losing battle, ignoring what they tell you is the best way, that's what we did on Saturday to the sitting down request & had the 'it's not my section' line.

Naturally, I replied maybe you haven't told them to :censored: down because you are all :censored: scared. There was no comeback from that for them.

Roll on Saturday, a roses derby, should be the usual fun in the NSM LOWER.

what they gonna do if you all remain stood up,

the moment they ask you to sit down then just stand with your hands in the air singing "stand up if you love oldham!"

Ha ha, if only, that chant long since died about 3 years when nobody cant be arsed doing it.

They haven't thrown me out in 2 yrs in paddock so 3 more games won't hurt :)