I will say it........ Get Shez out!

Lots of rumor about falling outs behing the curtain with key players.

Well done the kids, Well done Hazell, Stam Allott - Thats all I can muster from this season. They are making Shez look half decent.

I for one hope he is not here next season, he is well out of excuses and his bull :censored: bingo is getting really boring. If this league wasnt so poor, we wouldnt be even discussing all this play off nonsense. The starting tempo against Millwall, Swindon, Hartlepool was awful, no drive or passion, that has to come from the manager... Play offs, cant believe some muppets on here believe the rubbish he comes out with.

NEW MANAGER PLEASE, before we brings anyone else in from yorkshire (sheffield).

Trying to keep the faith by a thread!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done the kids, Well done Hazell, Stam Allott - Thats all I can muster from this season. They are making Shez look half decent.

I for one hope he is not here next season, he is well out of excuses and his bull :censored: bingo is getting really boring. If this league wasnt so poor, we wouldnt be even discussing all this play off nonsense. The starting tempo against Millwall, Swindon, Hartlepool was awful, no drive or passion, that has to come from the manager... Play offs, cant believe some muppets on here believe the rubbish he comes out with.

i think you may get one or two people agreeing in principle....but not many.

he may be inexperienced and naive sometimes,but i am willing to give him at least another season,maybe season and a half,because when we do play to our potential..we simply rip teams apart,although those performances are few and far between,somewhere in the back of my mind there is a feeling that sooner or later we are going to have a complete season like that.and that is definately worth waiting for

Thanks for posting

I don't want my money wasted on this. :mad:

NEXT!

i think you may get one or two people agreeing in principle....but not many.

he may be inexperienced and naive sometimes,but i am willing to give him at least another season,maybe season and a half,because when we do play to our potential..we simply rip teams apart,although those performances are few and far between,somewhere in the back of my mind there is a feeling that sooner or later we are going to have a complete season like that.and that is definately worth waiting for

This inexpierienced rubbish keeps cropping up, half the problem is he is making the same mistakes!!!!

your basing your opinion on rumours? in that case I heard shez had just joined the peace corps, and working on reducing everyones tax payments, does that make you change your mind?

you make good points, but its the same thing again, a lot of people hear rumours and get the wrong end of a stick I have done many a time,

when we started and we were on that losing streak I thought o dear here we go again, but it turned around, theres not much you can do in truth, especially with the squad hes got, he can only play whoever has the most experience,

as for the fallouts, i had the dispeasure of meeting michael ricketts, said hi, no eye contact but did get a grunt out of him! he believes he is higher than he is,

thing is none of us know what goes on behind the curtains! if we were informed and we had evidence then maybe we could make our minds up,

plus TTA know what they are doing, they are not going to keep someone for the sake of it, if they believe he is not doing a good job he would be gone!

your basing your opinion on rumours? in that case I heard shez had just joined the peace corps, and working on reducing everyones tax payments, does that make you change your mind?

you make good points, but its the same thing again, a lot of people hear rumours and get the wrong end of a stick I have done many a time,

when we started and we were on that losing streak I thought o dear here we go again, but it turned around, theres not much you can do in truth, especially with the squad hes got, he can only play whoever has the most experience,

as for the fallouts, i had the dispeasure of meeting michael ricketts, said hi, no eye contact but did get a grunt out of him! he believes he is higher than he is,

thing is none of us know what goes on behind the curtains! if we were informed and we had evidence then maybe we could make our minds up,

plus TTA know what they are doing, they are not going to keep someone for the sake of it, if they believe he is not doing a good job he would be gone!

I'm taking what I see you clown!!!

* I am seeing Livermore playing anywhere but the left land side of midfield (where he played for Hull in the Championship)

* I am seeing Taylor play on the left when he is clearly a right sided player

* I am seeing Eardley's game nosediving because he is clearly not a leader and shouldn't be captain

* I am seeing arrogance every time he has to answer a question to the press, Latics world, etc

* I am seeing a team who clearly are not being motivated (every blue moon) even when we are 2 points from a top six place

* I am seeing a manager who is currently being saved by a excellent crop of young players

* I am seeing a managger who clearly has no wider contacts within the game (from a transfer prospective)

* I am seeing a manager who feels the need to single out players to the press.....

* I am seeing a poop league and a wasted opportunity

* I am seeing a dead man walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* I am seeing Livermore playing anywhere but the left land side of midfield (where he played for Hull in the Championship)

* I am seeing Eardley's game nosediving because he is clearly not a leader and shouldn't be captain

* I am seeing arrogance every time he has to answer a question to the press, Latics world, etc

* I am seeing a team who clearly are not being motivated (every blue moon) even when we are 2 points from a top six place

* I am seeing a manager who is currently being saved by a excellent crop of young players

* I am seeing a managger who clearly has no wider contacts within the game (from a transfer prospective)

* I am seeing a manager who feels the need to single out players to the press.....

how long did it take big joe to get it right????

and even he played players out of there normal positions,from time to time you have to do the best you can with the players you have.

so what are the rumours you referred to in your original post and the source of those rumours?

You list "what you see" and your opinion based on that. I disagree and remain a Shez in latic. Does that make me a clown too ? Or should you grow up a bit

Guest M_OAFC

*I am seeing another man's wife

ok livermore - can play defensive aswell and thats what we need right now he is most experienced in that position.

taylor point - fair enough but we dont see him in training maybe he feels more comfy on left and if you watched donny and millwall he has come over to the right a few times,

eards -fair point

arrogance - he is not really, i have worked at latics and he is friendly with office staff, hes not really threatening and then again doesnt want to give too much away,

motivation - fair point but milwall have gotten tougher towards second half of season, we only just beat them last time and we still managed a draw at donny (3rd) with injuries

saved by youngsters - well obviously, we have no one else left!

contacts - he has quite a few from sheffield, Ireland team etc, a lot of them are involved in other clubs and lets not forget past managers and latics players he played alongside

single out players - damn right and theres the motivation to, were not blind, we know these players were at fault so what if he singles them out,

wasted opportunity - not really you hire a physio and get a full strength squad then see how we do!

* Livermore played most of his games for Hull as a central midfielder, and has done a perfectly decent job in four different positions for us ... could be a valuable asset if we sign him permanently

* Taylor has been one of our most consistent threats all season - first half at Donny showed he can be effective down the middle too

* After Allott, Eardley has been our most consistent and most improved player. He has suffered to a degree when we've played without a right winger.

* Arrogance (or at least the appearance of it to the media) is a good trait in any football manager

* In the last few weeks I'm seeing a relatively young team that starts games too slowly but always puts in the effort and always has a period of domination in every game. (I'm wondering what you'd be thinking if you were a Doncaster fan after their very flat display yesterday).

* I'm seeing a manager who has spent the last eight years or so nurturing and developing a crop of excellent young players.

* I'm seeing a manager who is well respected at all levels in the game (why else would someone like Norm join us?), but is still developing his network of contacts.

* I've very rarely seen him single out a player, and when he does it's what he says to the player (that we'll never hear) that matters an awful lot more than what he says to the press.

* It's been a poor league this season, perhaps a wasted opportunity, but I see plenty of promise for next term.

* I'm seeing a bright young manager who has the chance to develop to his full potential if TTA stand by him and refuse to be panicked into another bad decision by impatient fans.

Edited by garcon

so what are the rumours you referred to in your original post and the source of those rumours?

You list "what you see" and your opinion based on that. I disagree and remain a Shez in latic. Does that make me a clown too ? Or should you grow up a bit

I am suppried nobody has mentioned the piss up the night before the Port Vale game?

I have my reasons to doubt Shez!!!

Why hasn't Macca been offered a deal yey???? MMMMMM

I'm getting sick of this :censored: that Shez only has contacts from Sheff Wed

Where did we get Macca from? Kilmarnock

Roque from last season? Liverpool

Beresford? Luton

Bertrand? Chelsea

Kilkenny from? Birmingham

Cywka last season? Wigan

Where did we try and get Schmeichal from? Man City

Where's Livermore from? Hull

Constantine? Leeds....

The list goes on! I've only named 9 players that Shez has either brought in or attempted to bring in since he took charge and thats no where near the half of it! So I'd say that Shez has managed to cover quite a lot of ground from a 'transfer prospective'

* Livermore played most of his games for Hull as a central midfielder

* Taylor has been one of our most consistent threats all season - first half at Donny showed he can be effective down the middle too

* After Allott, Eardley has been our most consistent and most improved player. He has suffered to a degree when we've played without a right winger.

* Arrogance (or at least the appearance of it to the media) is a good trait in any football manager

* In the last few weeks I'm seeing a relatively young team that starts games too slowly but always puts in the effort and always has a period of domination in every game. (I'm wondering what you'd be thinking if you were a Doncaster fan after their very flat display yesterday).

* I'm seeing a manager who has spent the last eight years or so nurturing and developing a crop of excellent young players.

* I'm seeing a manager who is well respected at all levels in the game (why else would someone like Norm join us?), but is still developing his network of contacts.

* I've very rarely seen him single out a player, and when he does it's what he says to the player (that we'll never hear) that matters an awful lot more than what he says to the press.

* It's been a poor league this season, perhaps a wasted opportunity, but I see plenty of promise for next term.

* I'm seeing a bright young manager who has the chance to develop to his full potential if TTA stand by him and refuse to be panicked into another bad decision by impatient fans.

LOL - Philiskirk should get the credit for the kids FFS

I am suppried nobody has mentioned the piss up the night before the Port Vale game?

well mention it then... explain to us all, with evidence please, no rumours no misleading, just evidence,

and im sure macca will be offered a deal, how do you know hes not talking to him in private? if he comes out and tells everyone then you have doncaster/leeds knocking at his door etc.

Because like Rocky, Warne and Eddie before him he is only a squad player in a promotion hungry side - sad but true... why on earth should shez be panicing about offering him a new deal... oh yeah, to stop all the hoardes of managers baying for his signature... oh.. well, there arent any....

Macca is exactly the type of player whom at the end of the season will be offered a new deal and will stay.... if not, he will toddle off into either a starting spot at destictly average leauge one side, or a squad player ina top 10 side - in the great player merry go round players such as Macca are 10-a-penny... I like him a lot... but he aint anything special....

... and as for the port vale game... well if the lads win 3-0 after a piss up ... then lets get a bloody bar on the team bus!

I'm getting sick of this :censored: that Shez only has contacts from Sheff Wed

Where did we get Macca from? Kilmarnock

Roque from last season? Liverpool

Beresford? Luton

Bertrand? Chelsea

Kilkenny from? Birmingham

Cywka last season? Wigan

Where did we try and get Schmeichal from? Man City

Where's Livermore from? Hull

Constantine? Leeds....

The list goes on! I've only named 9 players that Shez has either brought in or attempted to bring in since he took charge and thats no where near the half of it! So I'd say that Shez has managed to cover quite a lot of ground from a 'transfer prospective'

Schmeichal - DID HE SIGN?

Constantine - LEEDS IS IN YORKSHIRE LAST TIME I LOOKED, AND SHEZ USED TO PLAY THERE.

Macca - HE WAS ALREADY ON RM LIST TO BRING IN

Bertrand - OBVIOUSLY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE PHILISKIRK DEAL

Cywka - HE STAYED 3 WEEKS, AND SHEZ NEVER PLAYED HIM (WHAT A WASTE THAT WAS)

Kilkenny - ALREADY HAD A AFFINITY WITH THE CLUB FROM LAST TIME, AND HE DID A NUMBER ON SHEZ

And your point is.... We can look at his other transfers if you like???