I will say it........ Get Shez out!

Schmeichal - DID HE SIGN?

Constantine - LEEDS IS IN YORKSHIRE LAST TIME I LOOKED, AND SHEZ USED TO PLAY THERE.

Macca - HE WAS ALREADY ON RM LIST TO BRING IN

Bertrand - OBVIOUSLY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE PHILISKIRK DEAL

Cywka - HE STAYED 3 WEEKS, AND SHEZ NEVER PLAYED HIM (WHAT A WASTE THAT WAS)

Kilkenny - ALREADY HAD A AFFINITY WITH THE CLUB FROM LAST TIME, AND HE DID A NUMBER ON SHEZ

And your point is.... We can look at his other transfers if you like???

still has contacts with them all, leeds, city, scotland, chelsea, birmingham he must be in contact to do a deal, therefore added to his contact list, and what about his mates? such as ritchie, royle, etc.?

they must talk at some point?

next please :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Constantine - LEEDS IS IN YORKSHIRE LAST TIME I LOOKED, AND SHEZ USED TO PLAY THERE.

Kilkenny - ALREADY HAD A AFFINITY WITH THE CLUB FROM LAST TIME, AND HE DID A NUMBER ON SHEZ

somebodys a grumpy bugger today, Shez is doing the best he can working on a tight budjet and also not having the rub of the green with everybody bar the ballboys being injured

Because like Rocky, Warne and Eddie before him he is only a squad player in a promotion hungry side - sad but true... why on earth should shez be panicing about offering him a new deal... oh yeah, to stop all the hoardes of managers baying for his signature... oh.. well, there arent any....

Macca is exactly the type of player whom at the end of the season will be offered a new deal and will stay.... if not, he will toddle off into either a starting spot at destictly average leauge one side, or a squad player ina top 10 side - in the great player merry go round players such as Macca are 10-a-penny... I like him a lot... but he aint anything special....

... and as for the port vale game... well if the lads win 3-0 after a piss up ... then lets get a bloody bar on the team bus!

You mean that game we struggled against the bottom of the table, and if you know what i meant, you would not be making that statement!

FYI, Macca has been one of our most consistant players for the last 2 seasons, oh and 13 goals, not bad from midfield

Whether the players mentioned played regularly or even signed in the first place is irrelavent. Point being, Shez obviously looked in more than one place for all these players. And please do look at other transfers, it'll only further discredit your statement.

somebodys a grumpy bugger today, Shez is doing the best he can working on a tight budjet and also not having the rub of the green with everybody bar the ballboys being injured

He was a grumpy bugger a few weeks ago when he started his 'this isn't a Shez out thread' thread but proceeded to berate everyone who disagreed with his point of argument.

KtF,

Derek.

I wouldn't be surprised if the possibility of a new contract has been mentioned to Macca already - but there's no reason for that to be public yet.

That said, it's far from the end of the world if he doesn't agree one and goes elsewhere - there'll be others.

You mean that game we struggled against the bottom of the table, and if you know what i meant, you would not be making that statement!

3-0 was not strugglin!

and tell us then!!!!!!!!!!!! if we knew what you meant? i dont think you know what you mean!!!

please! tell us! what have you got to lose?

or could it be that there is nothing?

Whether the players mentioned played regularly or even signed in the first place is irrelavent. Point being, Shez obviously looked in more than one place for all these players. And please do look at other transfers, it'll only further discredit your statement.

And usually not very good

I am suppried nobody has mentioned the piss up the night before the Port Vale game?

I have my reasons to doubt Shez!!!

Why hasn't Macca been offered a deal yey???? MMMMMM

You prepared to state this as a fact somewhere you could get sued? Or is it another rumour.

Oh and nice start to your post: Well done hazell, stam, allott.

Shez signed 2 of those and the third has been shaky this season imo.

As for the limited contacts things, in addition to those stated, where did charlton and aljofree come from? was it wednesday or united? Tell you what, you list every single signing / loand and we'll have a look at the FACTS

And the arrogance you see in his interviews - that's because that's how you want to see it, others might see it as a positive, other still as confidence - a nervy unsure manager isn't what I want to see.

I see a "fan" who wants to see certain things to fulfill his pre-conceived opinion. I see a weak person who wants to be seen as strong and perceptive. I see fiction and the last resort of an outer - the wonderful "rumour".

"I heard a rumour that shez has lost the dressing room, support of TTA, AH hates him and the ball boys all laugh at him behind his back" yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah.

You're a joke Ed, You name 3 players, of which shez signed 2 (TWO). Ridiculous that you don't give any credit at all for that, nor for his use of the youngsters - still that's all down to TP, nor do you accept that the injuries have severely affected our team this year. Given that there''s only been 2 games since your last rant, where would you have played livermore when thomson went off? and was his use vs donny a disaster?

It's hardly worth the effort coming up with counter arguments to your posts, they lack any reasoned argument and are so self-contradictory it's almost like you want to be seen as a joke.

still not answering me? no but everything Ive seen shows me it cant be that bad, i have talked to people who said we werent bad, i can name names if you want?

now answer my question?? what do you know that we all dont know, that you are keeping hidden? or is there nothing?

I missed the Port Vale game myself, but I have it on good authority that we were shocking for large parts of it, and were - ahem - somewhat fortunate to come out 3-0 winners.

But still, give us some flesh to this rumour of yours of a pre-game p*ss-up ... we're all listening.

FYI, Macca has been one of our most consistant players for the last 2 seasons, oh and 13 goals, not bad from midfield

Sorry matey, you are talking rubbish... we still won the game... the players went out for a few beers so what? a lot of us were with them at brighton last season when they did the same, they are big boys, they can look after themselves - and we still did the business when it counted - we won 3-0!!!

As for macca - you summed it up in two words - not bad - thats exactly what he is, not bad, and as for most cosistent for the last 2 seasons - this is the guy who went utterly missing for 6 months last year - and started the first two months of this on the bench.... yeah - consistency personified...

Honestly... utter rubbish....

for gods sake give it a rest im fed up of hearing the same boring threads every day. i dont know why i want latics to go up more next season. purely for the fact its latics and like every other season i always want them to go up, or just for the fact it will shut you lot up

You prepared to state this as a fact somewhere you could get sued? Or is it another rumour.

Oh and nice start to your post: Well done hazell, stam, allott.

Shez signed 2 of those and the third has been shaky this season imo.

As for the limited contacts things, in addition to those stated, where did charlton and aljofree come from? was it wednesday or united? Tell you what, you list every single signing / loand and we'll have a look at the FACTS

And the arrogance you see in his interviews - that's because that's how you want to see it, others might see it as a positive, other still as confidence - a nervy unsure manager isn't what I want to see.

I see a "fan" who wants to see certain things to fulfill his pre-conceived opinion. I see a weak person who wants to be seen as strong and perceptive. I see fiction and the last resort of an outer - the wonderful "rumour".

"I heard a rumour that shez has lost the dressing room, support of TTA, AH hates him and the ball boys all laugh at him behind his back" yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah.

You're a joke Ed, You name 3 players, of which shez signed 2 (TWO). Ridiculous that you don't give any credit at all for that, nor for his use of the youngsters - still that's all down to TP, nor do you accept that the injuries have severely affected our team this year. Given that there''s only been 2 games since your last rant, where would you have played livermore when thomson went off? and was his use vs donny a disaster?

It's hardly worth the effort coming up with counter arguments to your posts, they lack any reasoned argument and are so self-contradictory it's almost like you want to be seen as a joke.

You think all that yourself... Well done!

I will have you a bet then mucker...... Shez will not be here next season!

You think all that yourself... Well done!

I will have you a bet then mucker...... Shez will not be here next season!

still not answered the F****NG question! you know what im washing my hands with you! people argue with him as much as you want, you wont get a response out of him.