I will say it........ Get Shez out!

all we have had so far about the "rumours" is the Port Vale allegation. presumably the other rumours were rumours about rumours. Fact is with the crowds we get, injuries there have been and the need for prudent financial management this season is, relatively speaking, a success. I am as disappointed as anyone that we remain in this division but still think we have a decent management structure in place, and that longer term things will get better. Just compare Shezza's record with Moore and Talbot, given the resources, and give the bloke a chance

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all we have had so far about the "rumours" is the Port Vale allegation. presumably the other rumours were rumours about rumours. Fact is with the crowds we get, injuries there have been and the need for prudent financial management this season is, relatively speaking, a success. I am as disappointed as anyone that we remain in this division but still think we have a decent management structure in place, and that longer term things will get better. Just compare Shezza's record with Moore and Talbot, given the resources, and give the bloke a chance

Is tempo and effort too much to ask?????

OK LADS-

THIS IS MY FRIEND MR. WALL,

HE CAN PROBABLY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BETTER THAN EDDIE CAN!

You are probably one of the same idiots who still chant Andy Ritchie's name..... Thought Paul Edwards was a good player etc

Sorry Shez is the Messiah!!!! LOL

You are probably one of the same idiots who still chant Andy Ritchie's name..... Thought Paul Edwards was a good player etc

Ok so now according to you, nobody can chant the name of a club legend anymore?

And I personally felt Paul Edwards was a good player and would have liked to have seen him stay

I would love to have kept Edwards this year, on of the biggest loses from last year. what was wrong with him (dont quote the MK Dons pass back, everyone makes mistakes. as for Andy Ritchie, whats wrong with chanting his name? was one of the finest players ever to grace BP in a tics shirt

Another rumour inventions factory...

Come on then, give us the gory details!

Apparently it goes like this:

Hilstones top man holds the key to our future stadium plans regarding sale of land and property developers etc.

Well the rumour goes they aren’t doing so well and aren’t interested, so no cash to bring the dream true!

Our three Owners are downbeat and not willing to cover the losses anymore and are set to leave.

Its been going about a few weeks now cant believe nobody else has heard it?