I will say it........ Get Shez out!

if hillstone do not proceed there will be another one, TTA would have stated something if it was a worry

Not that I believe any of this at present, but why? Why would TTA have stated something? What makes you think they'd be coming out about it until somethings put in place. Sorry, but they won't. That's a misguided belief. TBH, I don't there is anything to be said, but if there is it would be the Trust and Barry Owen especially that would be in position to ask questions and put out information. I'm not asking for this as I don't think we should be making links like Hillstones is to buy the land etc. but they might be going bust due to actions at Chaddy FC or whatever.....too conspicuous in the extreme....but I just don't get this about TTA just telling us.....

They didn't about Killens arrest...only ever heard about that when Corney washed his dirty linen in public. We never got a proper explanation over Ricketts, just an agreed mutual statement etc. there's many things that haven't come out of the club due to sensitivity. Be that right or wrong. This current stuff would be of the highest order of sensitivity. They never once stated after the Council turned down plans in November what they were going to do, many thought they might go ASAP....in my eyes, that was a tactic to make the Council sweat.

If they were slowing things down now for a goodbye (as they promised they'd put the club in a far better financial position and make it a decent prospect for others to look at should they sell) then we'd be the last to know I'm afraid. And TBH, if they were doing (and it wouldn't be a surprise to me at present) then they've done a lot towards making us a viable prospect for future potential investors. I'd be grateful, worried about who may come in (if anyone says the pessimist in me, despite us looking better than we've looked in the past when up for sale) but trust them to do the right thing by us as they sailed off into the sunset. Not much else we could do.

Edited by boundaryblue80

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TTA are business men and won't go anywhere until they get back the money they have invested so far. The only way this will happen is when the land with planning permission is sold to property developers. End of.

For what it's worth, don't be too disaapointed if we only see a re-developed Broadway Stand out of all this. Just my opinion like.

I know how this rumour about Hillstones started. The Hillstone boys were in the Chron the other week about how they won't be spending anymore money on Chadderton FC (they won't be paying anymore contracted players) since it has cost them alot of money repairing the ground after it's been hit by vandals who have destroyed roof after roof, and because the ground is owned by the public they can't put a padlock on the gates.

Someone see's that Hillstone won't spend money, put 2+2 togother and come out with Hillstone are having money problems.

I'm sure if Stipey reads this he'll have more information,I seem to remember from jklatics that he's 'in the know' at Chaddy FC.

I heard various things about the whole Hillstones thing, but I'm not sure if they are worthy of posting or should be posted, I don't want suing! I have heard that the Chaddy players haven't been paid for weeks now though.

Sometimes its difficult for anybody to get their bits and bobs together and go down the car boot to make a killing , but sometimes one can find oneself with the need for that forced trip to the sale. Thats the way the mop flops sometimes.

I heard various things about the whole Hillstones thing, but I'm not sure if they are worthy of posting or should be posted, I don't want suing! I have heard that the Chaddy players haven't been paid for weeks now though.

Sometimes its difficult for anybody to get their bits and bobs together and go down the car boot to make a killing , but sometimes one can find oneself with the need for that forced trip to the sale. Thats the way the mop flops sometimes.

Having worked in construction for years, seen it time and again, a firm comes from nowhere, outgrows its resources far too quickly and despite having a large portfolio of projects can't meet its obligations and gradually the whole house of cards comes crashing down.

Having worked in construction for years, seen it time and again, a firm comes from nowhere, outgrows its resources far too quickly and despite having a large portfolio of projects can't meet its obligations and gradually the whole house of cards comes crashing down.

Indeed....company I worked for a few years back had a similar boom and went on a company acquisition spree only to now be on its knees and have recently gone into Administration. Even if Hillstone were in that situation, means little IMO. As stated, many other companies out there looking for prime land and building opportunities.

Lots of rumor about falling outs behing the curtain with key players.

Well done the kids, Well done Hazell, Stam Allott - Thats all I can muster from this season. They are making Shez look half decent.

I for one hope he is not here next season, he is well out of excuses and his bull :censored: bingo is getting really boring. If this league wasnt so poor, we wouldnt be even discussing all this play off nonsense. The starting tempo against Millwall, Swindon, Hartlepool was awful, no drive or passion, that has to come from the manager... Play offs, cant believe some muppets on here believe the rubbish he comes out with.

NEW MANAGER PLEASE, before we brings anyone else in from yorkshire (sheffield).

Trying to keep the faith by a thread!!

and this is from someone who called me a plank.....you couldn't make it up.

Eddie mGurk you are a tit. I have been off here for the last half an hour. I have logged back on thinking you would have answered the simple question, yet you still haven't. What is the point in referring to something if you aren't prepared to back up your claim.

Whatever mate, loose lips sink ships, and there are plenty of them at the club. I am hardly going to put anything on here that is goint to highlight where it has come from. Your problem, believe what you like. I cant wait to get back on here in the close season and tell you, little man...... I TOLD YOU SO.