John Sheridan...

I heard rowntrees are going into administration, we must act now or risk the club

Forest and Leeds have acted quickly and signed all the red and black Fruit Gums. This club is a joke, Shez doesn't have the contacts to bring any oranges in which means we're stuck with yellows and greens. I'm not renewing and paying £300 to watch some second rate lime flavoured confectionary play hoofball.

Forest and Leeds have acted quickly and signed all the red and black Fruit Gums. This club is a joke, Shez doesn't have the contacts to bring any oranges in which means we're stuck with yellows and greens. I'm not renewing and paying £300 to watch some second rate lime flavoured confectionary play hoofball.

Stop your moaning!!!! You are acting like a (jelly)Baby!

yer but no but yer but .... it wasnt me see michala was givin ead to one of the yoof team behind little wembley she overheard that john sheridan shoutin at himslef whilst nicking the entire contents of the teams stuff from thje dressin rooms .. I know its tru caz katy's dad a copper .. well he is a special and he is wellin woth the chief steward jock who says he aint a a jump in years .. anyway apprently Kev whos going out with Tommy Wrights aunties boyfriends brother told im that if he tells anyone about this one of the simons will get a ak47 from his mate in America and do him up like a kipper see .... but I dont know nuffin about nuffin !!!!!!

Out of the packet of Jelly Babies, 11 are damaged so there is not enough to go round. Despite the bosses offering to buy another packet, Shez cannot find a shop that has any more in stock.

Edited by singe

Out of the packet of Jelly Babies, 11 are damaged so there is not enough to go round. Despite the bosses offering to buy another packet, Shez cannot find a shop that has any more in stock.

Indeed.

because of this Shez was seen staring confused down a tube of cardboard yesterday - only smarties have the answer...