In order...

Right ..... Come on you cant be serious .. I mean .. it shows just hom much you know about football ...... Der Royle would have done it first ..... Norwich connection :)

What do you know pal?

More than you Yanks :)

I know that Sherlock Holmes would have painted his door yellow.

How do I know?

Why, its a lemon entry my dear Watson

*off topic*

Mods - I think JSS may have just created a new forum category - Surrealist Threads... come on, get on it....

*on topic*

Come on JSS!!! Only an idiot would paint their kitchen door green!!! However, with the list you put forward, that does not help...

There's an old piano

And they're playin' hot behind the green door

Don't know what they're doin'

But they laugh a lot behind the green door

Wish they'd let me in

So I could find out what's behind the green door

Saw an eyeball peepin'

Through a smoky cloud behind the green door

When I said Joe sent me

Someone laughed out loud behind the green door

All I want to do is join the happy crowd behind the green door

Wish they'd let me in

So I could find out what's behind the green door

Does this answer the question? :)

When I said Joe sent me

Someone laughed out loud behind the green door

All I want to do is join the happy crowd behind the green door

It was me laughing out loud with the happy clappers - everyone knows Shez is No. 1 for the green door, so he is, with all those Irish caps!

dOnt suppose you dropped into that thread heated debate did you? (thread name..."I will say it...get shez out") Eddie was going on about shez should be sacked and that he has "no contacts" then we debated and to which he replied "if you knew what i knew about shez before the port vale game you wouldnt stand up for him" after several pleas with him to share information he finally stopped ignoring me and said "Ill give you a clue...it includes a tall building in manchester" after this I decided Im not going to argue anymore as I was already top of the top 20 active posters list just by arguing with him and I was all out of prozac

dOnt suppose you dropped into that thread heated debate did you? (thread name..."I will say it...get shez out") Eddie was going on about shez should be sacked and that he has "no contacts" then we debated and to which he replied "if you knew what i knew about shez before the port vale game you wouldnt stand up for him" after several pleas with him to share information he finally stopped ignoring me and said "Ill give you a clue...it includes a tall building in manchester" after this I decided Im not going to argue anymore as I was already top of the top 20 active posters list just by arguing with him and I was all out of prozac

He tied himself to the CIS building in solidarity with Fathers 4 Justice? FFS Shez, these people aren't allowed to see their kids for a REASON.

SHEZ OUT