O JOHNNY JOHNNY! JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY JOHNNY SHERIDAN!

Riiiite i dont care if i get banned for this cause im sick of the majority opinion that people want to herd Shez out... You need to look at the bare facts FFS!!!! If youse do that then its the beginning of the end for OAFC and your ruining home games... for example, saturday there were :censored: in the new start mortgages stand moaning that we should be winning... even when we had X amount of injuries, X amount of young players.. the list goes on. If its true im glad shez gave the nsm the 2 fingers cause the majority of supporters in there :censored: deserve it. Youve got :censored: ideas on how football should be played, and you think that "having the heart" is the :censored:. Well you need to wake up and smell the :censored: coffee you backwards :censored: and if you dont :censored: like it then dont :censored: come you thick :censored: .. your supposed to enjoy football FFS!!! Just use your :censored: common sense if youve got any.. the team arent a service you priicks..

YOU KNOW :censored: ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL

:censored: !!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by leeslover
Torrent of abuse. Try making your point without attacking those who may choose to differ

Riiiite i dont care if i get banned for this cause im sick of the majority opinion that people want to herd Shez out... You need to look at the bare facts FFS!!!! If youse do that then its the beginning of the end for OAFC and your ruining home games... for example, saturday there were :censored: in the new start mortgages stand moaning that we should be winning... even when we had X amount of injuries, X amount of young players.. the list goes on. If its true im glad shez gave the nsm the 2 fingers cause the majority of supporters in there :censored: deserve it. Youve got :censored: ideas on how football should be played, and you think that "having the heart" is the :censored:. Well you need to wake up and smell the :censored: coffee you backwards :censored: and if you dont :censored: like it then dont :censored: come you thick :censored: .. your supposed to enjoy football FFS!!! Just use your :censored: common sense if youve got any.. the team arent a service you priicks..

Do you write your letters in green ink?

Nice....:lol:

Nice....:lol:

You can all say whatever you like this evening. I've run out of censored smileys :lol:

In reply to the original post, I'd make the point that whilst there is a debate about Sheridan, it looks to me that a lot of people are backing him, and opinion polls have confirmed that up to now. Secondly, just because some people don't feel that he is the right person for the job doesn't make them bad fans. It's possible to think that but still support the team on a Saturday.

You can all say whatever you like this evening. I've run out of censored smileys :lol:

In reply to the original post, I'd make the point that whilst there is a debate about Sheridan, it looks to me that a lot of people are backing him, and opinion polls have confirmed that up to now. Secondly, just because some people don't feel that he is the right person for the job doesn't make them bad fans. It's possible to think that but still support the team on a Saturday.

Hmmmm out of the ones that dont think he is right for the job I would agree not all of them are "bad" fans. But some of them are :) Not nameing names, we all know who they are :lol:

Their record so far shows that, on the football side, they know no more than the next fan.

True. Or rather, I think that was true four years ago. Since then - unlike the average fan - they've learnt a great deal.

And yes, they know how to run a good business. This won't be the first time they've learnt a new industry from scratch.

Edited by garcon

I don't accept Shez's pathetic excuses for a single second that injuries are to blame for our current standing in the league. Even with a fit team in the first half of the season, we were in the bottom half of the table. I'm getting sick of his quotes that we should be happy with the way things are, nonsense, this season has been unacceptable for so many reasons.

It's reassuring to know that the electricity has been restored to the High Security Wing.

For a start Shez stuck 2 fingers at the main stand. The people who moan do know about football but l just wish they would cheer the players plus there is a small amount of people who moan and they need to think about what football team they support and think that is not always going to be positive (there not many teams that are succesful all the time)

It's a great game this......am I right in thinking we're not allowed to use the same expletive twice, when reading all that and filling in the "censored" gaps???.....Not easy to do, I'll tell thee! :grin:

I can see where he's coming from but let me translate what he's said in Gentlemen terms

ok Ladies and Gentlemen I would just like to make my feeling known about a number of issues that have croped up around the Football club in the recent past, regarding our Football teams manager John Sheridan. I am led to beleive that certain individuals would like to see our manager no longer present in his duty. Well I'd like you to take the time out and look at the staus of which the football club is in at present, the club sits 11th in the league table 4 points off the play-off but with only 10 fully fit players! If you're forceful opinion is to releive John of his duties then I am afraid in my opinion you will be putting the clubs future into question. Also I beleive that the supporters with a negative opinion on play are spoling the match-day experience for the other supporters who know about the injury status of the squad. I am led to beleive that our manager made an obscene gesture to a number of supporters with a negative perception on play, and if this was to be the case then I think John has done a jolly good show.

I don't accept Shez's pathetic excuses for a single second that injuries are to blame for our current standing in the league. Even with a fit team in the first half of the season, we were in the bottom half of the table. I'm getting sick of his quotes that we should be happy with the way things are, nonsense, this season has been unacceptable for so many reasons.

Pathetic excuses?

WTF. We have entire team out injured you numpty.

How on earth can any team cope in our league with our resources with so many out injured?

I really cannot understand why people can't see this. Our form hasn't been great and it's not just down to injuries but i very much doubt that we would be in this position should Hughes, Davies, Lids and Greegs have been fit for the whole season.

Pathetic excuses?

WTF. We have entire team out injured you numpty.

How on earth can any team cope in our league with our resources with so many out injured?

I really cannot understand why people can't see this. Our form hasn't been great and it's not just down to injuries but i very much doubt that we would be in this position should Hughes, Davies, Lids and Greegs have been fit for the whole season.

We were poor with a fully fit team and poor with a half injured one. When the likes of Hughes, Davies, Lids and Greegs (admittedly not all at the same time) were playing, we were poor then. It is due to appallling home form in the first half of the season that we are not in the top six.

Shez's excuses are irrelevant and his requests for patience in view of the bilge that we have endured this season, both pre and post injury crisis, are insulting.

We were poor with a fully fit team and poor with a half injured one. When the likes of Hughes, Davies, Lids and Greegs (admittedly not all at the same time) were playing, we were poor then. It is due to appallling home form in the first half of the season that we are not in the top six.

Shez's excuses are irrelevant and his requests for patience in view of the bilge that we have endured this season, both pre and post injury crisis, are insulting.

11th 4 points from playoffs is poor? wow id hate to imagine if we were further down, tell you what slurms, you fork out 4k a week per player for replacements to these injuries ok?