FAO Forum moderator

Can you please, please delete the Shez in or out threads this site is becomming boring and is depressing to read.

Or is it just me???

It's not just you. Just don't read them - the moderators have to give freedom of speech - if people are replying, then some people are obviously interested in the topic.

It's not just you. Just don't read them - the moderators have to give freedom of speech - if people are replying, then some people are obviously interested in the topic.

Id rather be talking about possible signings. new stadiums, Shez loyalty to Latics in the dark days, TTA vision, the march, Everton away and the togtherness ( fans and players)... Or am I just a happy clapper...lol.

Id rather be talking about possible signings. new stadiums, Shez loyalty to Latics in the dark days, TTA vision, the march, Everton away and the togtherness ( fans and players)... Or am I just a happy clapper...lol.

There you go Lukers you have started the positive vibe :wink:

They are allowed to moan on here they pay their money .... hang on !!! No they dont :grin:

We have 24 hours left to loan some-one .. Who is it going to be and are we going to lose anyone ????

There you go Lukers you have started the positive vibe :wink:

They are allowed to moan on here they pay their money .... hang on !!! No they dont :grin:

We have 24 hours left to loan some-one .. Who is it going to be and are we going to lose anyone ????

Thanks for the response, personally I think we have found some real prospects due to our horrendous injury list and I wouldnt like to see the squad sold off ( loan players we have no handle on).

Yep Eardly this . Taylor that. Smalley & Wolfendon are too small , loan keeper is gash , whatever your stance if these players need encouragement.

To be fair I could go on but I cant be bothered and I await the abuse , look around and see the clubs in administration it should be a reality check.

Yes,let's suppress all kinds of individual thought. We will end up with a sanitized forum with one strict view of life and no visiting fans to provide any lighter moments or opposite viewpoints.

Stop exaggerating! People are only moaning about the sheer amount of "Shez Out" threads we're having because it's getting mind-numbingly boring

TBH.....I can understand the increase in disappointment flowing through this board at this point.....it's the season end after all. Or for us it is almost.....

It was originally disappointment over the home form which began the negative early assessments on the season as a whole. Now it's due to the season coming to its end that it's increased. When reflections, failed expectations, the good and bad points of the season are raised and debated. Anyone not interested in that has a choice.....there's a little X in the top right hand corner.....click it and see what happens :grin:

Edited by boundaryblue80

Please, please, please create these topics!!

We're as sick of this drivel as much as you are, but it would be inappropriate to delete topics for that reason alone.

Yes, I think the majority of posters wish those subjects were the ones most concentrated in their minds..................... alas thats not the case! geddit?