Shez LaticsWorld Interview

Yeah sounds pretty positive, no loan signings coming in, feels he can put out a winning side against Huddersfield. Crossley back in training, Alessandra and Gregan not far off, moaners should stay at home, Shez wants fans to be positive and direct criticism at him and not the players.

When all these injured players are back they'll be like loan signings, especially Gregan.

Interesting look ahead to next season too. Wants to bring 5 or 6 in (which may mean some going out - "hard decisions to make"), and also looking to change one or two "little things".

It's about time somebody from the Club came out and said something about the moaning.

It's about time somebody from the Club came out and said something about the moaning.

That's the main bit I was referring to. He basically went on about how there's some supporters, not many but some, who are just waiting for the team to go one down just so they can have a pop, and he'd rather they didn't turn up because it doesn't help the team at all.

He said all the right things as well about next season, and also said that we should keep trying as this is year is not yet gone.

Could have a few back next week, sounds like the injury situation is at long last looking up.

Before anyone takes what Shez said literally, he probably meant leave your moaning at home and support boys but if you have to moan at him! I'm sure someone will use it as a stick to beat him with though!

Before anyone takes what Shez said literally, he probably meant leave your moaning at home and support boys but if you have to moan at him! I'm sure someone will use it as a stick to beat him with though!

I have no doubt they will.

I am sure the Chairman of the Shez Out Brigade will be along shortly with his comments.

Also found it quite interesting that they didn't want to talk about the "number of trialists" at the club.

Do you have somebody who we are trying to keep under wraps. :mmm:

I have no doubt they will.

I am sure the Chairman of the Shez Out Brigade will be along shortly with his comments.

As chairman of the shez out brigade, I thought this interview was the first time he really commented on how much he actually wants to get out of this division and see the club do well for the town, players and fans.

This is an extremely rare interview because you can get a good feel of how much it means to him and all joking aside I do feel sorry for him because whether you’re a shez in or out man its looking bleak for him and he does look worried.

I hope more than anyone that he can do it, but I still doubt him more than anybody too.

Also found it quite interesting that they didn't want to talk about the "number of trialists" at the club.

Do you have somebody who we are trying to keep under wraps. :mmm:

Gretna players????????????????

whether you’re a shez in or out man its looking bleak for him and he does look worried.

It's not looking bleak for him at all. Most people want him in and I thoroughly believe he has the support of the owners. Maybe it would be bleak if you ran the club but whether you like it or not, the manager's not going anywhere.