disturbing news

thought long and hard about divulging this info as i reckon it might spark a fair debate,first of all the info comes from a mate of mine and his source is a player, i can personally vouch that it,s genuine,first of all earlier this week latics,through corney signed darren huckerby on loan until the end of the season, however shez was,nt involved in this and when he learned of it he vetoed it,consequently no deadline loan signing and the toys were thrown out of the pram.

also prior to the hudders cup game corney told shez the money was there to go and get a centre forward as a blind man could tell we needed one,however shez said we could cope and did,nt need one.

couple these two instances with the 2 finger incident t,other day and you dont need to be rocket scientist to know shez wont be here next season,

with hudders drawing chelsea in the next round how much did that cost us, i reckon more than half a million

please get george lamb off 6music

now

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thought long and hard about divulging this info as i reckon it might spark a fair debate,first of all the info comes from a mate of mine and his source is a player, i can personally vouch that it,s genuine,first of all earlier this week latics,through corney signed darren huckerby on loan until the end of the season, however shez was,nt involved in this and when he learned of it he vetoed it,consequently no deadline loan signing and the toys were thrown out of the pram.

also prior to the hudders cup game corney told shez the money was there to go and get a centre forward as a blind man could tell we needed one,however shez said we could cope and did,nt need one.

couple these two instances with the 2 finger incident t,other day and you dont need to be rocket scientist to know shez wont be here next season,

with hudders drawing chelsea in the next round how much did that cost us, i reckon more than half a million

now

wind-up-lamp01.jpg

What an absolute crock...

now

If this is true, then it shows that TTA are trying hard to get players in, but Shez refuses them becaus he thinks that TTA are interfering. There are times when he shouldn't be so pig headed and obstinate. He obviously wants to spend the budget his way. Huckerby would surely have been a good signing at our level (better than Constantine), and wouldn't be cheap.

now

Complete and utter garbage.. Huckerby is on a massive wage

I see you have posted 5 times. Let's not increase that. Goodnight and goodbye.

If this is true, then it shows that TTA are trying hard to get players in, but Shez refuses them becaus he thinks that TTA are interfering. There are times when he shouldn't be so pig headed and obstinate. He obviously wants to spend the budget his way. Huckerby would surely have been a good signing at our level (better than Constantine), and wouldn't be cheap.

Oh come on.. dont get sucked in... shez says he doesnt need a striker to the TTA... and says he is happy with what he has got... then goes and signs Robertson and Constantine... Hmmm... although dubios on occasion they definitely looked like strikers to me....

.. as he rightfully admits - this is straight from the KYLEOAFC school of scandal! :wink:

... my best frieds dads dog goes for walks with Shez's nieces nanny, and fido says we are in for Ronadlinho next season..... next!

Oh come on.. dont get sucked in... shez says he doesnt need a striker to the TTA... and says he is happy with what he has got... then goes and signs Robertson and Constantine... Hmmm... although dubios on occasion they definitely looked like strikers to me....

.. as he rightfully admits - this is straight from the KYLEOAFC school of scandal! :wink:

... my best frieds dads dog goes for walks with Shez's nieces nanny, and fido says we are in for Ronadlinho next season..... next!

Only 12 million for Ronaldinhio(?),we could be in with a chance

1st april (fools day)is not for a few days dirty den ,and with that name as a user name ,we can expect bull from dirty den

Dirty Den/ Dennis Wright

Might be right? Has anybody thought he's telling the truth yet?

Or ask yourself this would it surprise you if it were true?

not posted any wind-ups in the past,so i,ve no form on that one

laticspete,never said he was on small money,who said latics were paying all his wages

well noticed,i had only posted 5 times,does that make it bull:censored:,and :censored: .

those that know me will be aware that between my mates we have a lot of connections at all levels of the club,up to the very highest,so dont be so dismissive about something just because you dont know anything about it.

get george lamb off 6music

now

Edited by Stevie_J
Knock off the personal insults

now

Sort your ' and your, out and your spelling B)

Edited by SAV

1st april (fools day)is not for a few days dirty den ,and with that name as a user name ,we can expect bull from dirty den

bob, bob, bob

i know you better than you know me

remember oslo in79

i was there so was you with col

so now you know i,m not some little fly by night just coming on to wind you,s all up

will be expecting apoligies later

now

not posted any wind-ups in the past,so i,ve no form on that one

laticspete,never said he was on small money,who said latics were paying all his wages

well noticed,i had only posted 5 times,does that make it bull:censored:,and :censored: .

those that know me will be aware that between my mates we have a lot of connections at all levels of the club,up to the very highest,so dont be so dismissive about something just because you dont know anything about it.

now

No need to be abusive mate.

Don't blame people for being hugely sceptical if you post something you've heard from a mate, without a source to back it up. A lot of rubbish is posted on here, a lot of it from people who claim that their "mates told them" or the like, some of it is just down right libelous, some just laughable nonsense. You may be right, but without any proof don't blame people for doubting it. People need to keep an open mind to this sort of stuff, otherwise it could severely damage the reputations of the people involved.

No! No! I think the lad has a perfectly valid point. He speaks total sense...

...Get George Lamb off 6music. He's an absolute tossbag.

i'll tell ya what,its no wonder new users are reluctant to post things if this is the attitude that is dished out to them.i thought it was all for one and one for all on here...

if its true then fair do's for posting it,there will be a lot of people having to apologise to you.

if it isnt true then i fully expect you to apologise to everybody else for telling porkies.....tis only fair.

however certain elements may be true,the money has certainly been there to spend,and when people say oh its ok,were saving our money for the summer,its out of order as it started in january.

yes shez has tried to bring players in,but people will undoubtedly question them because all we get told is that these players wont come as there not right for the team,or too expensive.

a player of huckerbys quality would be great in this division.or even lee croft back.

i do know however that everything in the garden isnt rosey,and there is a certain element of truth in big things changing in the summer.the major catalyst being season ticket sales.

This isn't actually a new story that's just come out we was linked with huckerby in the last transfer window but he got himself injured just before we made our move weather he'd a signed or not we'll never know now. This was also in a few of the sunday rags and if i remember correctly im pretty certain i seen it on the BBC's gossip column page. But it has nothing to do with Sheridan not wanting him and getting peed of with the owners Huckerby simply got injured and the move never materialised. I dont know if Huckerby is fit or not now but maybe we'll make a move for him in the summer.