Friday Brunchtime Teaser

jsslatic

The Magical Adventures of Number Four  

35 members have voted

1. 1. JP Kalala finally reaches Stockholm after eating fish packets of pork scratchings. If he can sharpen seven pencils in one minute, where did he leave his shoelaces?

• Digestive biscuit
    • Lithium Sulphate
    • Hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Mickey
    • Speech marks
    • Mixu Paatelainen

No cheating this time, mods.

"fish" balls, i was wrong, i said an iron.

Can you explain why it's fish JSS.

In answer to the new question, i believe it's "hey mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind hey mickey".

I'm not sure why but it's a stab in the dark.

In answer to the new question, i believe it's "hey mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind hey mickey".

YOUR ALL WRONG IT WAS YELLOW!!! Surely it had to be!

A good mathematician never shows his working out.

Ho Hooooooo!!!!! I am absolutely positive I know this one! Mixu, Mixu Paaaaaaaaaaaatelainen!!!

Mixu.JPG

Mixu is the answer to everything! Hero!

... Plus.. its pure logic, Stockholm may be the capital of all things evil.. however it is closest to the homeland of mighty Mixu!

Edited by BigfinLatic

Pure genius this one.

Lithium Sulphate.

JP, despite his exit from the Country still suffers from Oldham induced Manic Depression and therefore just in case he had one of his episodes he took his shoelaces with him so if an emergency topping was required they'd be handy. This he put inside his bottle of medication so he'd remember where they were - which just happens to be lithium sulphate.

Pure genius this one.

Lithium Sulphate.

JP, despite his exit from the Country still suffers from Oldham induced Manic Depression and therefore just in case he had one of his episodes he took his shoelaces with him so if an emergency topping was required they'd be handy. This he put inside his bottle of medication so he'd remember where they were - which just happens to be lithium sulphate.

My thoughts exactly :lol:

This one is easy. JP has been secretly stalking Toni Basil for months. He has been fantasising about her for years and he was that desperate to meet her he drove all the way to her holiday home in Stokholm. She invited him into her home but he was to be hugely disappointed. They chatted for a while & he tried to work out how many packets of pork scratchings he had eaten on the journey & she tried to work out how old she was. Seven pencils later he realised she is now 65! (Antonia Christina Basilotta (born September 22 1943 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA). Crikey! he said I'm going to top myself with my shoelaces thus ruling myself out for the rest of the season. :disappointed:

OK, early answer today...the correct answer was in fact Mixu Paatelainen. BFL, correctly stated that Mixu Paatelainen is the answer to everything.

Credit though goes to OldhamSheridan and Latics4life for the most imaginative responses.

Enjoy the game tomorrow and The Magical Adventures of Number Four will return on Monday.

Edited by jsslatic

OK, early answer today...the correct answer was in fact Mixu Paatelainen. BFL, correctly stated that Mixu Paatelainen is the answer to everything.

Credit though goes to OldhamSheridan for the most imaginative response.

:bblue2::dance::applause1::bblue2:

Finland-WP-a.jpg

Mixu.JPG

Mixu is the answer to everything! Hero!

Is that you in that Number 14 shirt Alan?? really looks like you!!!!! Is Mixu a relative or something??

:lol:

I was actually thinking that when i put it up there!!! Surprised Lees or S_W didnt point that out before you!!!

I'll at that to the other footballing lookie-likies people have come up for me... Stig Tofing, Alfie-Inge Haaland, Peter Schmiechel... can you see a pattern! :wink: